5

I was trying to find an armour that would suit me. When vulko swim in to see me.

"How could you be so foolish to let orm bait you into a fight?" He said in anger.

"It seemS to me I just solved all of our problems" i said. "I beat him in battle, wars over, I get to go home."

"You're a formidable fighter on land, but here you're out of your element, literally. Orm has spent his entire life underwater, training to be a warrior training to be the best."

"You taught me how to fight cobra Kai."

"But do you remember everything"

"Oh I remember everything" I told him "and you know that. And as for orm he looks like the type that doesn't have any friends.

"He doesn't" he takes me to a hallway togo to the place "he had a hard time finding friends mostly because of orvax arrogants makes those to avoid orm."

Wow I actually felt bad for him I don't know if it's his fathers arrogant. Drove orm to be like this but. In a way I feel sorry for him. But that doesn't mean I can't stop him.

I looked to see orm and mera there. "All right so this is the old ring of fire. How's it work? I just kick your ass right here"

"Your both idiots" mera said swimming awa as vulko gives me my trident and follows her. Leaving me and orm alone.

"Down here we have a legend about the karathen, and ancient sea monster so powerful that king atlan himself feared it. So he imprisoned it in the depths of the ocean and in that abyss the creature bides it's time awaiting to rise again. Atlantis has been lyin in wait... and now the beast has awakened"

"Cool story that I didn't ask to hear" I said.

"Yet you are arrogant for someone who looks young. I imagine it"

"I am young. Younger than you"

"How old?"

"I'm twenty-two"

"You are young and beautiful I'll admit."

That was the first time anyone complimented me that except for my family but that never counts.

"You know when I first heard about you I wanted to meet you more than anything. Get to know you. Possibly be your friend. Let him know he wasn't alone that we were in it together. If only I known what a dick you would turn out to be."

"You were the reason you mother who was my mentor Was executed. To me she was a mother I wish I had. I hated you for it ever since. But I do not want to kill you ebony.I'm going to give you one chance. Go home. Do not ever come back to Atlantis. You are not going to win this. A war is coming to the surface wether you like it or not. And I am bringing the wrath of the seven seas with me."

"You know I can't let that happen."

"I know."

Then we heard banging drums "what the hell is that?"

"The ring of fire"