13

I swam to a cell to see orm my mom insisted I go talk to him. Before he's sent to go somewhere I don't even know where they wouldn't tell me.

I swam to his cell and the gaurds opened it for me as I swam in and stood my distance from him.

"Why are you here? I didn't ask you to come see me" he said.

"I know but my mother atlanna suggested I would talk to you." I said "she thinks it would be best to quickly get to know you before your sent to a place far from Atlantis don't ask me where I don't know they wouldn't tell me. Which is odd since I'm queen"

Orm nods in agreement "You are still new at it as you are still young." He sits down "my guess is I deserve it. It took me long to realize that I was misguided by my own father I thought that destroying the surface world. Your world Atlantis would be free from its brutality they made my world suffer"

I some what understand him he made a mistake also he thou what he was doing was right. Even I don't agree what the surface world is doing to our planet.

I swam next to him and sat beside him "there are some idiots running the show but that doesn't mean everyone is bad. There are good people as well who wants to clean the ocean. And keep
The planet healthy"

Orm looks at me "tell me about yourself" he said wanting to change the subject. "What's your childhood"

I shrugged "as you know my parents fell in love had me. In the surface I knew I was... different I had no friends they all thought I was a... freak. And the only way people would accept you is when you save people from danger. No one call you freak, outcast or... half breed. Same goes to Atlantis. Unless i became queen of Atlantis. The atlantian will accept me."

"Wow" I heard orm said quietly "I didn't know about that"

"You didn't ask." I said "you kind of judged me before you even got to know me. And I did the same with you. But, if actually got to know each other more we would've been friends. Maybe we would in another time."

Then the cell doors open as the gaurds come in "it's time for him to go"

Orm looks at me then stands up as the gaurd take him orm "this is goodbye then?" He asked.

I shrugged "i guess... but not permanent I hope. For my mothers sake." they take him  somewhere far away.  As I looked down thinking what could've happened it it was up to me. For orms fate.