12

We headed above and fought some of the armies and I controlled the creature and helped us fought the armies.

Mera swims to me "there are too many casualties we have to stop the fighting now. I'll find my father you must defeat orm."

"And what if I can't?"

"Last time he was in his element. This time make him fight in yours. Also I think of you as my dear friend."

"Me too" we smiled and hugged each other "so what's the plan again"

"The plan is to not get killed." She said riding on a killer whale.

"Then I find a sea horse and ride it as I liked to see the trench there backing me up.

Then orm come out to me as I swam up to the surface and on top of one of the big boats.

Orm looks at me "that trident doesn't change what you are.half breed bastard Atlantis will never accept you as it's queen.

"Well, then by bloodshed...do the gods make known their will." I said

Then we fought each other for a while I used a power vulko used and destroyed orms trident and positioned mine at him.

"Finish it" he said.

"Yeild the throne" I told him.

"Mercy is not our way"

I pulled my triedent from him "maybe you haven't noticed... but I'm not like you"

"Do it.. kill me"

"No!" We heard a voice and it was my mother and orm mentor "that is enough killing.

They hugged anf she talked to him about something as orm and some soilder come and they now to her. Vulko looks at orm "take him but make Sure he has a view"

The gaurds take orm. I looked to orm "orm, when you're ready let's talk"

Orm nods as he and the gaurds take him in the water and dissapared.

"People of Atlantis" mera spoke "today began in bloodshed but let it end in joy I give queen Ebony of Atlantis"

Then they all cheered "hail to the queen"

"So what do I do now?" I asked mera"

"Be their queen"

"This is gonna be fun" then I raised my trident to people as they cheered.

This was an amazing beginning my father was a lighthouse keeper my mother was a queen they were never meant to meet.... But their love save the world. They made me what I am. Daughter of the land and queen of the seas. I am the protector of the deep i am...

Aquaqoman.

Ebony will return in lost kingdom.