17

I was called that we had intruders at Atlantis I looked to see it was David Kane the pirate who still pissed at me and wants to kill me.

I swam up and kicked him as he gets up "get out of my kingdom!" I shouted.

"Your kingdom?" David asked "wow you steal orms throne and now your queen! Aquawoman shame on you."

Then he destroys a atlantian train track he leaves as I go to save the people in it. Then I go back to see David going on a ship as it blows something out making me cover my ears and scream.

Now I'm with my mother and king Nereus to talk about David.

"He's different now he's stronger than before and he can fight me without the power suit" I told them "where the hell did he get all the new toys from?"

"The technology seem ancient" mom said. "But we've never seen anything like it."

"That weapon he used fires some kind of ultrasonic energy that disrupts the nervous system." Nereus said.

"Do we know what was stolen?" I asked.

"He escaped with a large stockpile of orichalcum" mom said.

"Am I supposed to know what that is?"

"Oraculcum is the power source that was used in ancient times. It emits tremendous amounts of greenhouse gases that are highly destructive to our planet in fact we almost destroyed the oceans ourselves before we realized what we were doing. It can't be disposed of safely so the remaining stockpile has been buried in 12 storage vaults deep underground"

They sound very dangerous.

"We should warn other places that are storing the stuff."

"He's already been there it's all gone" Nereus said. "We think he's launching secret raids. For at least five months.

"This is just the time he got caught" mom said.

"Well this spike in global tempatures that's causing disaster on the surface. And making sea dwellers sick happened five months ago" I told them. "He's using the stolen orichalcum to heat the planet."

"Why would he do that?" Nereus asked.

"I don't know but I'm gonna find out"

"If he is using the orichalcum to heat the planet, we don't have much time." Mom said "he is pushing this past the tipping point He must be stopped or a global climate meltdown is imminent."

"We need to find him but he completely vanished off the radar" Nereus said.

Then something popped in my head "I think I know someone who might be able to help us. But you're not gonna like it.

Mom looks at me in shock "orm!"

I sighed "believe me, he's the last person I wanna go begging for help,but hes dealt with manta in the past and he's the only one who might know how to find him in time."

"The fishermen will never allow you to speak to orm." Nereus said "he killed their king."

"I wasn't exactly gonna ask for permission"

"Ebony" mom said "Atlantis cannot extract orm from an allied nation it would be an act of war"

"Atlantis isn't gonna do it." I said "I'm gonna break him out myself"

"Ebony Karajan is looking for reason to seize war powers. You will be nothing more than a figurehead if she does that."

"My place is out there where I belong, where I'm actually good at what I do I'm tired of nothing getting done I've got to do this."

"If anyone finds out if you're caught... it will tear the kingdoms apart" Nereus said.

"Then help me not get caught"