22

It was getting darker when orm and I kept on walking.

"We must be getting close to the radiation source" i told him.

"We should wait for Atlantis to receive your message" orm suggested "we can conduct reconnaissance in the meantime"

"Yeah look loki I'm. It asking for your advice on this z you've already lived up your end of the deal. So you can go back to Azkaban for all I care."

"So what's your plan?"

"I don't have one yet but he almost came after my mom which means I'm really to pull his tongue out of his ass" I stopped and face him.

"Ebony you are the queen. You cannot let this get personal"

"This coming from a guy who turned the entire nation of Atlantis into his own private ego trip"

"My ego? You're the one who swam though the front gate and challenged my claim for the throne."

"Only because you're trying to destroy the surface world. If you weren't such an asshole you'd still be king" I tuned to continue walking.

"Wait, wait! Wait! You took my throne and you don't even want it?"

I stoped to face him "are you kidding me I hate this job. Only reason I'm doing it is to to keep Atlantis from destroying the surface and I might be screwing that up"

"You really had no ambition for it?" He asked.

"Absolutely not" I stoped walking and glanced at him.

"From the day my father found out you existed he prepared me for the moment that you would come and challenge me for the throne and you're seven years younger than me."

"Wow that's really sad especially when you think how easily I kicked your ass with basically no prep time whatsoever" I smaked my lips "roasted"

"Thst is not how it happened"

"That's exactly how it happened"

"Mera saved you"

"No she didn't I kicked your ass"

"Nope she made the little water tornado. I fell from it"

"Okay shut up I think we're here "  I told him as we see a gaurd I make a bird call and orm knocked him out and taking the gun.

Orm and I see an entrance "Come one let's do this" orm said.

"Once this is over with we should go get some burgers and beers" i told him.

"Don't push it"

"Tacos and tequilas"

"I don't even know those words"