Orm was up as his people was chearing "people of Atlantis hear me! The daughter of queen atlanna has come from the surface to challenge me for the throne. Let us settle her claim in the ancient way. By bloodshed do the gods make known their will!"Then I go up and the crowd was booing me. "You have your mothers trident. Powerful but flawed like her. I weild my father and it has never known defeat."Then we started fighting each other. Every move he makes is strong but I try to prove I'm stronger. But it didn't work out after a while he tried to hit me with his trident when I blocked it with mine until he broke it. And the crowd screams of orms victory "I am the one true heir."

He was gonna finish me off when someone stopped him from doing so I saw a ship revealing it was mera.

"Waiting for an invitation get in" she said.

As I got in and we drove off "so what's the plan?" I asked.

"The plan was to recover atlans trident then challenge orm." She said in anger.

"Okay so we did things a little out of order. Shit happens" I looked to see enemies shooting at us "heads up we got a bogey on our six"

"What does that even mean"

"Bad guys behind us"

"Then say that"

"bad guys behind us."Little did we know orm was one of them as we try to escape and mera takes us close to the wall and the hydro cannons. "Who, whoa, wait you said we couldn't get over these walls."

"I did"

"You said they were hydro.-cannons" I did now shut up." They started to shoot at us but she tried to avoid it unti we were shot at but made it over the walls. "We're not dead yet but I'm hoping he'll think we are"We got out of the ship and find some whales and I awake to one. "What are you doing" she asked me.

"Listen It worked for Pinocchio"

"Who"

"Never mind just get in" I told her as we go in the whales mouth.

"Great so we're getting eaten. How are you even doing this anyway?"

"I don't know I can hear them sometimes, and they can hear me."

"Right because your both big dumb animals."

"Hey I just save your life"

"I saved yours first!"

Then the whale made a booming sound which I laughed mockingly at mera "she said 'coast is clear' so where to now" i layed down.

"To the ocean of sand your people call the Sahara"