8

I slid down the san to see the city and mera came as I caught her and laughed "that was awesome and look what I found."

"What you found?"

We looked at place in a room "check this place out. This is badass!" I said.

"This is the hall of armoury where the legends say atlans trident was forged."

I looked to see a stone trace as a trident there "I don't think they're legends anymore"

We got to the stone to see it was real "vulko was right it's real"Then we looked to see there a place for the sphere to go in mera puts it on nothing happen "nothing" she said.

I sighed "of course it's nothing it's been here collecting dust since before the Sahara was a desert."

"Since before the Sahara was a dessert" she repeated.

"Thank you for repeating what I just said."

"It's completely dried out" I gave her a look in confusion "let's just say you do your best thinking when you're not thinking at all" she walks up to me.

"What are you doing?"

"We need water and you're the closest source" she used her power to get some water and putting on the cylinder as it turns on to reveal king Atlantis.

"Show off." I said "we could have just peed on it"She looks at me in disgust as atlan spoke.

"In this trident resides the power of Atlantis. In the wrong hands, it would bring destruction, but, in the hands of the true heir, it would untie all of our kingdoms, above and below. If you seek my power, you must prove your worth. Journey beyond the end of the world to the Hidden Sea. Look inside the bottle for the charted path. Only in the hands of the true king can he truly see."

Once it was done the cylinder comes back and mera picked it up "we can't let orm find this." And throws it on the ground.

I groaned at her "shouldn't we have written it down first I memorized it didn't you"

"Oh yeah totally" I lied.

"What did he say?"

"He said... something something trident."Then all the sudden there was a bottle below us "look inside the bottle for the charted path. I opened it to see place we're going next.

Italy.