6. The Crisis Of KT

Are you loving the Princess of Bloom? The beginning chapters will be long but in sha Allah, in no way boring. Here's another one😁

In a  meeting room, a long silver glass table sat before the glass wall. The important figures of KT company were sitting behind the chairs. From how they looked at each other, the members were split into two. One on each side. At the front, most seats by the left was a middle-aged man with brown hair. He sat there arrogantly, with an impatient expression. 

The door opened and Abdul walked in with his mother. Some smiled sighting Miss Fadilat.
"Sorry, we are late," Abdul said as he walked towards his seat but Fadilat held his wrist. Before he asked her anything, the middle-aged man spoke, "Why won't you be late with your inconsistency?" 

Abdul raised his eyebrows but he ignored him and glanced at his mother.
"Take the head seat today." She said calmly. He matched her gaze and nodded before sitting down. Fadilat took the seat beside him. The room was quiet because it wasn't something they didn't expect.

"So, you have finally chosen to step down." The middle-aged man smirked. "But who says it's appropriate to give the seat to Abdulmumin."

"Uncle, I don't think it's time to question my mother but speak of the main deal that brought us all here today," Abdul said, neither overbearing nor humble.

The middle-aged man was his father's elder brother, Erkan Kareem Taj. The company was opened by their father and before he died, he left a will that he was handing the company to his youngest son, instead of the oldest. Erkan was naturally angered. Being the eldest son, the company should be his. But even the higher-ups agreed with this because their father chose wisely. Unlike Ayaz who was diligent in his work, Erkan was careless and unruly.

The head position was given to Ayaz but Erkan also has half of the property and according to their father, if Ayaz were to let the company go or mishandle it, Erkan could take over. Throughout his time in this world, Ayaz was very hardworking, but he died younger than expected.

Who knew that Ayaz left a will too, and it coincided with the will left by the first owner? Ayaz's son, Abdulmumin will inherit his father's company. This meant that both Abdulmumin and Erkan were now the owners but the leadership was to be decided by the board members.

Everyone knew how Erkan was and the man had sold part of his shares, making Abdulmumin have more shares than him now. And being the son of the previous owner and major shareholder, he was given the ownership. Fadilat took charge because Abdulmumin was studying then, but after he came back, he was allowed to get used to it for a while. She was going to step down, but it came premature, as they thought, that is.

Erkan had always seen Abdul as an eyesore, so when he got a response, he was angered.
"In case you have forgotten, I am your uncle. Show some respect boy."

"I only respect those who deserve it," Abdul said without looking at him.

"Say that again." Erkan fumed.

"Stop it," Fadilat called out. "This is the company not a place for family troubles, please."

Erkan crossed his fingers and uttered, "It's good that you know that. The CEO seat never belonged to you and should be returned to the rightful owner."

"Of course, I know that," Fadilat said. "That's why I'm making an official announcement. I will be stepping down from the company. Abdulmumin will assume his position and the vice can be who owns it too." The vice position will go to Erkan, but….

The man laughed and shook his head, "Just because your husband held the position before, doesn't mean that his son can handle it too. I'm sure that you  know who that seat belongs to."