Chapter 1 - The Reincarnation

-----------------------------------
Kieran POV:
-----------------------------------

I would never bother to go out much unless it was completely necessary. My family really didn't mind me staying as long as I paid my part of the rent, but me being a somewhat popular content creator around the world was decent enough to pay the rent and living expenses. 

However today was an incredibly important day as a particular anime convention was coming up and I needed to get there as soon as I could. I didn't want to miss out on some of the merchandise that would be rather rare and valuable in the future.

-----------------------------------
No One POV:
-----------------------------------

Standing from a bus stop as the bus was taking off, we could see our protagonist named Kieran Williams who was just standing there with a bag slung over his shoulder. He looked rather exhausted and tired as there were slight bags under his eyes.

He yawned as he began to make his walk, though the night time wasn't really making it easy for him

He yawned as he began to make his walk, though the night time wasn't really making it easy for him. Each step made him feel a little slower as he felt like he just wanted to sleep then and there, but he couldn't really accept that until he would get home. 

Kieran: "Man... I wish the convention was at least closer to my home... Why does it have to be so far away?"

He mentioned this to no one in particular as he stopped for a moment, noticing the busy traffic. Yet one moment he was simply looking around, awaiting for the traffic light to allow him to pass, only for him to feel a slight push from behind. Because of him being unable to react in time, he ended up tripping forward, making him fall into the road as he tried to get back up.

At the last second, he turned his head when he heard a horn of a speeding vehicle. He saw the headlights of a truck, then the next, it was dark. He opened his eyes again, only to find himself sitting in a seat, slightly confused as he rubbed his eyes.

Kieran: "W-What the hell...?"

???: "Huh?"

Kieran turned his head, only to see someone who appeared to be slightly younger than him, having brown hair and green eyes. Though what stood out about the individual was his green tracksuit as it kind of stuck out like a sore thumb to him. Though he too was sitting on a chair that seemed quite fancy for an empty-looking space.

 Though he too was sitting on a chair that seemed quite fancy for an empty-looking space