Chapter 5 - Forming a Party & 2 Weeks Training

Even though a few days have passed since Kieran has been staying at the Terāzu Inn, he had learnt from the locals that he missed out on an event where a Compulsory Quest took place where every able body Adventurer had to kill a lot of flying cabbages... You heard that right, flying, cabbages... Kieran finds that ridiculous and stupid. 

He hid within an alley as he transforms into Phantom, making her appearance as she made her way to the Guild. Though once she made her way inside, she noticed that the Guild was pretty empty on this particular day as she sighed, figuring this to be because of the event that happened not too long ago.

???: "One million!?"

He heard the sound of three consecutive voices say as she wondered on what that was about. She turned her head, only to see people she recognized right away. She saw Kazuma sitting there seeming a bit bored. Aqua along with Megumin and some girl Phantom never met, though from the looks of her set, she could imagine her to be some sort of Warrior Class or something. She had blonde hair, tied up really neatly. Her blue eyes were to some degree captivating and her figure was quite stunning.

Phantom seeing this, she decided to approach them slowly as she wanted to hear what they were talking about before approaching them right away

Phantom seeing this, she decided to approach them slowly as she wanted to hear what they were talking about before approaching them right away. Aqua approached Kazuma in a suspicious, but yet friendly manner.

Aqua: "Umm Kazuma~ I've been meaning to tell you for a while now but, I think you're... Cool, yeah that's the word. Cool!"

Kazuma: "God can you stop trying to butter me up! Just tell me what you want and get it over with!"

Aqua then began to drop her friendly demeanour as she began to tear up, immediately going over the table, laying on it as she grabs Kazuma's arms.

Aqua: "I need some money! I thought I would get a bigger word from our Quest but I didn't and I asked those guys if they had any money and I don't know what to do!"

Aqua still continued her rant, begging for money as she mentioned that she had to at least pay one hundred thousand. Though Kazuma was not having any of it. He tried to force her off, saying that it was her problem since she made the decision that the money that they hulled are separate from each others' as they should've made their own. Yet Aqua and Kazuma still went on, which made Phantom finally decide to step up.

Phantom: "Up to your usual shenanigans are we, Aqua? Kazuma?"

The two stopped as they turned to see Phantom, which surprised Kazuma as he managed to push Aqua aside.

Kazuma: "Oh Phantom! I thought I wouldn't see you around here for a while."

Phantom: "I was considering it, but as I told you before, I was planning on forming a party of my own. However, it would seem that I had to sort out my living situation first, then focus on the party thing."

Megumin: "So that's why you left?"

Phantom: "Did nobody tell you Megumin?"

???: "I do apologize but, I don't even know you. Who is this Kazuma?"