THE 'FAKE' ENGAGEMENT

Yeonjun looked at his reflection in the mirror with a rather blank face. He knew how strong-willed and obstinate his father was. Without him getting engaged to a nice pretty girl he won't make Yeonjun the next CEO. And he wanted it desperately. So he decided to fake his wedding with a random girl he didn't even knew . Only Hyunjin, his younger brother knew about it. Speaking of him, he kind of rushed into his room and looked done with his brother.

HYUNJIN : What the heck Jun !! You're sending me to fucking errands and just doing absolutely  nothing here! 

Yeonjun rolled his eyes at him.

YEONJUN: Whatever. And-  is she here yet ? ugh I don't even know what she looks like.

HYUNJIN: You didn't see the photo that old hag of an uncle of hers sent you? Bae you're the laziest person alive.

YEONJUN: You know I don't have time for those shitty things. Imma just see it, ok? Now go shuu 

HYUNJIN: (gags) Such a fucker, I'm going down and expect you to do the same before that man who calls himself our father eats me alive. Not gonna lie he's already sus of your plan.

With that he went out of his room leaving Yeonjun alone who comes downstairs after a few minutes, mentally preparing himself not to curse any of the guests. He hated these formal parties so he decided to go outside . He saw  a familiar face and soon realised it was his fiance, Choi Hanni. 

She looked like she was waiting for someone rather worriedly. He decided to go over to her but stopped once he saw another boy who looked of Hanni's age approached her first. He was looking at them from a distance.

Apparently the boy just gave her a small ring box and went away from there. Hanni looked relieved and went inside his mansion. He wasn't able to see the boy's face but somehow felt attracted towards him. He snapped out of imagination and went inside too.

_______________________________________________________________________________

He woke up yawning as the sunlight fell on his face. And then immediately hoped it was all a dream. Last night was miserable for him. The only good thing was that he was now the new young CEO of his dad's company and his parents went on a world tour. Hyunjin came towards his room looking kind of nervous and shocked.

HYUNJIN: Fuck it Yeonjun!!

YEONJUN: I've just woken up what the hell Hyunjin, what happened?!

HYUNJIN: ugh see this for yourself.

Hyunjin handed him a piece of paper. Yeonjun took it from him and glanced over him.

YEONJUN: What is this?

HYUNJIN: (rolls his eyes) Just fucking read it!!

" Hey Yeonjun ssi, 

I'm really really sorry for this but I want to tell you that I cannot continue with this fake relationship thing. My ex proposed me last night and I'm with him. I hope you find your real love this time and try to understand your father's wishes. 

Sorry and please don't try to contact me.

Hanni"

YEONJUN: What the hell Hyunjin !!!

HYUNJIN: I've sent some people to look out for that traitor but she's just so fucking clever. That bitch.

YEONJUN: (groans) Well I don't hate her or anything but I'll be sure to take a revenge on her.

HYUNJIN: (with an annoyed look) But for that you need to find her first! 

YEONJUN: (smirks) Don't worry about that. 

He quickly got up from his bed and went outside. 

HYUNJIN: (to himself)  what the heck he is up to ?!

__________________________________________________________________

It has been night when Beomgyu was headed towards his house. He was at Huening's who was crying a whole damn hour about how his crush doesn't like him back. Beomgyu was seriously annoyed after sometime but he couldn't say anything to him.

 He sighed and kicked a rock on the road when he heard some footsteps behind. He didn't look back but he was scared. He was just a university student and was not a big fan of darkness. He took a deep breath and continued walking in the same speed as before, not wanting to look suspicious.

 But being unlucky that day, He was stopped by 2 men who came towards him. He could not see their face and before he could do anything he felt unconscious.

_____________________________________________________________________

Yeonjun was home by the time it was almost 11.

HYUNJIN: Where were you?

YEONJUN: None of your business.

HYUNJIN: FUCK YOU!!

YEONJUN: (rolls his eyes) I was just there to monitor things babygurl.

HYUNJIN: What things-? AND DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT!

YEONJUN: UGH you're not gonna appreciate the fact I spent the whole day finding him. 

HYUNJIN: Who?

YEONJUN: (smirks) Hanni's boyfriend.

Hyunjin looked at the door to see 2 people coming towards them carrying an unconscious man.

HYUNJIN: And how are you so sure ??!!

YEONJUN: He came there to meet Hanni yesterday. I saw that.

HYUNJIN: Idk he could be his brother or friend or something. 

YEONJUN: (grits his teeth) Why don't you ever agree with me!? And you two- (points towards his 2 men) Leave him in my bedroom and go. I'll deal with him later.