HURT-)

Yeonjun was in a really frustated and bad mood. Soobin recently told him that his father would be returning from his tour this week. He didn't want Beomgyu to leave and be embarrassed about it in front of Soobin, the person he hated. And the Steve situation didn't help to make matters any good. 

On the other side, Beomgyu was alone in the house along with Soobin. Hyunjin had gone somewhere important that he didn't tell him about.

 Beomgyu was immersed in his thoughts, 'Tonight's probably the last night I'll stay here since they found Hanni. I'll have to be in good terms with Yeonjun.!' He took a deep breath. He wouln't deny he was started to like Yeonjun a little bit. He couldn't get the sight of Yeonjun drunk and blushing out of his mind. He wanted to feel those lips on him again. 

SOOBIN: Beomgyu? BEOMGYU?

He snapped out of his thoughts upon hearing Soobin's voice. He instantly took a step backwards.

BEOMGYU: Uhm yeah?

SOOBIN: (sighs) Look you don't have to be scared of me. I only acted that way with you because I wanted to know if Yeonjun had really got himself a boyfriend, knowing how much his father hate gay people.

BEOMGYU: (looks up) Really? Isn't he himself straight though-?

SOOBIN: (chuckles) Who knows?  (stops for a second) I just wanted to say that - uhm I'm sorry. I don't like Yeonjun but that doesn't mean I'll hate you.

BEOMGYU: (smiles) It's okay Soobin h-hyung. 

SOOBIN: I got some work, I'll go then. (as he walks towards the door smiling)

'Well Soobin wasn't that bad as Yeonjun potrayed him' he thought. A few minutes after Soobin left the house a tired looking Yeonjun entered.

BEOMGYU: (smiles slightly) Hey-

YEONJUN: Shut up! (his face completely emotionless)

BEOMGYU: Uhm what happened? I-Is there something wro-

Before he could say anything else, Beomgyu felt a sharp pain in his wrist. Yeonjun tightly held his wrist making him wince in pain.

YEONJUN: Didn't I tell you to fucking shut up?

BEOMGYU: Y-Yeonjun- it hurts.!

YEONJUN: You followed me, didn't you? 

BEOMGYU: I-I didn't-

YEONJUN: DON'T FUCKING LIE! (as he twists his arm hurting him more) I was going easy on you until now, I should've done this much earlier.

BEOMGYU: P-Please leave me Yeonjun-

Yeonjun left his wrist and put both of his hands on the younger's shoulder pinning him to the wall harshly further hurting his head. Tears formed in Beomgyu's eyes as he looked at the floor.

YEONJUN: Do you think I'll let you go once Hanni comes back? ( chuckles bitterly) Of course not! How naive of you-!

Yeonjun kneeled him in the stomach which made the younger shout in pain. He lost his balance and fell down on his knees. Yeonjun bent down to face Beomgyu who was a crying mess.

YEONJUN: (pulls his hair roughly) This was nothing to what I could've done to your pretty face. Don't try to mess with me.  

BEOMGYU: (crying) W-why are y-you doing this t-to me?

Yeonjun merely looked at him once more before he went away from there. While Beomgyu hugged his knees and silently cried to himself. He kept sobbing for quite a while now and felt asleep on the cold floor.

'Why me?'