'LUCK'

It was after a few hours when he heard loud knocking on the door. He got scared and backed away on his bed. Unluckily the man outside the door broke it.

HYUNJIN: (suspicious of him) WHAT THE HELL BEOMGYU!

BEOMGYU: Hyunjin?

He quickly got up and went towards Hyunjin who was looking at him confused and with fury.

HYUNJIN: What was that!? Were you trying to make a plan to escape? For a second I thought you might have already.. You're Hanni's brother after all.

BEOMGYU: No- wait- you believe I'm her brother? Then why don't you persuade Yeonjun too !? Please!

HYUNJIN: Uhh that's not the damn point!! T-the point is that we can't leave you at home alone! 

BEOMGYU: (looks at him with his big doe eyes) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I wanna go back!

HYUNJIN: Shut up (not looking at him) I'm gonna go now-!

BEOMGYU: Wait! Where are you going? 

HYUNJIN:  (looks at him for a second ) Just a meet up with my friends, why?

BEOMGYU:  Can I come with you? I don't wanna stay here alone.

HYUNJIN:  huh? ugh ok fine, as long as you don't run away!

BEOMGYU: No! I promise!

Beomgyu held Hyunjin's hand happily which made him blush (?)

Beomgyu felt really nice to get out of that mansion and he instantly made up his mind that Hyunjin is FAR better than his elder brother. After sometime they reached someone's house. The party music was loud enough to be heard from where they were. 

Hyunjin looked at Beomgyu hesitantly. The boy understood him and smiled widely.

BEOMGYU: I love it !

They went inside to find an INSANE party going on. There were loads of people there. 'Maybe I can find someone I know here,' Beomgyu thought.

BEOMGYU: So this is 'just a meet up' huh? 

HYUNJIN: (chuckles) Well I wasn't wrong.  Ahh and 1 important thing! Don't tell Yeonjun if I make out with someone here. He doesn't like me kissing strangers.

BEOMGYU: Sure! Promise.

HYUNJIN: Well we have 1 hour before hyung come back so just have fun and if you try to escape I'll fucking kill you.

Beomgyu smiled and nodded at Hyunjin before quickly entering the party. And, this time, it was his luck that he found Hyuka and Taehyun almost instantly. He looked at them happily, but their expression was not as good as his.

BEOMGYU: I missed y-

HUENING KAI: FUCKING CHOI BEOMGYU HYUNG DO YOU KNOW SCARED WE WERE!!!! WE THOUGHT YOU DIED!

BEOMGYU: oh I-I actua-

TAEHYUN: DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY MESSAGES WE SENT YOU!!  YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT US!!!

BEOMGYU: hey! I can explain!

TAEHYUN: Go ahead!

BEOMGYU: (hesitant) uh I actually lost my phone and uh I was sick so I couldn't come to school and-

HUENING KAI: hyung.

BEOMGYU: y-yeah?

HUENING KAI: Do you think we're stupid? You're definitely lying!

TAEHYUN: (sigh) OK we won't talk about it. Huening , Beomgyu must have his own reasons.

Beomgyu felt a little guilty after this but soon after he forgot. They were all drunk and Taehyun and Huening were kissing each other while Beomgyu was sitting close to the place . He definitely couldn't forget this night. 

HYUNJIN: I finally found you! ugh my head is paining!!! lEtS go from here!!

BEOMGYU: Okay Hyunjin! And thanks for the night!! I love you!

HYUNJIN: (mumbles) You what?

________________________________________________________________________________

Unfortunately when they arrived back Yeonjun was already there waiting for them really angried. He listened to someone's laugh out there and soon after Hyunjin and Beomgyu entered and their smiled faded almost in an instant. His hands turned to fist and he gritted his teeth.

YEONJUN: Where were you?