'SLAVE?'

Yeonjun was going crazy, he didn't want to do it but let all his anger on the boy. It felt like nothing was going his way and he hated that. 

He wasn't able to sleep properly all the night. So at morning when Hyunjin called him, he was way beyond irritated. He slowly went downstairs .

...................................................................................................................

He groaned as soon as he woke up feeling miserable. However Beomgyu felt it strange when he woke up in the bed instead of the floor where he slept. He recognized the room to be Hyunjin's. He slowly got up to wash his face before hearing some voices coming outside. He made his way down the stairs to find both Hyunjin and Yeonjun there. But what caught his attention was-

HANNI: (at the verge of tears) Let me go, please!

Hanni turned out to see Beomgyu coming there and felt kind of relieved. She went towards him and hugged him tightly.

HANNI: Beomgyu, is- is that you? Save me from them! (now crying) Tell them to let me go, please! I did nothing wrong!

Beomgyu hugged her sister hesitatingly. He didn't want her to stay here with Yeonjun. His liking towards the older had completely turned to hate.

YEONJUN: Nothing wrong? You fucking have the guts to say you did nothing wrong? Fucking bitch.

BEOMGYU: Watch your language!

YEONJUN: huh? Did you dare to talk back to me after what I taught you yesterday? 

HYUNJIN: (steps in) What do you mean? What you did-!?

Yeonjun merely ignores his younger brother.

HANNI: Beomgyu please I'm scared! Uncle sold me off to marry this psycho! I would have never-

BEOMGYU: I know. Calm down Hanni, I won't let him do anything to you.

 Beomgyu takes a deep breath and comes forward towards Yeonjun.

BEOMGYU: Let her go.

YEONJUN: (chuckles bitterly) And why would I?

BEOMGYU: What do you want?

YEONJUN: I'll let your sister go if you do me a kind little favour, will you? (as he steps forward)

BEOMGYU: (his lips trembling) I-I'm ready to do anything. 

Maybe he had to sacrifice himself for the sake of his sister, his one and only family.

YEONJUN: Be my slave. 

HYUNJIN: What the hell? What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't be such a-

YEONJUN: (rolls his eyes) Keep your mouth shut Hyunjin! You look better that way.!

HYUNJIN: (with a shocked expression) This- this isn't you Yeonjun!

BEOMGYU: Fine I agree. (wipes his tears)

Yeonjun smirked at the younger. Were things finally about to go his way?

Hanni got out of the house with guilt. 'It was all my mistake.' She was filled with such negative thoughts when she saw a familiar figure. She ran upto him and let out her tears.

??? : How did it go? And where is my Beomgyu?

HANNI: (sobbing loudly) He- he that Yeonjun wanted him to be his slave, only then he would l-leave me. 

??? : What?! So he didn't listen to me (sighs) Why do you want more trouble Choi Yeonjun? He knew me and why I am here but still- (sighs again)

HANNI: You'll save him, right dad?

??? : of course, love!

Struck with you~  (yeongyu)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara