ONE OF US

Yeonjun placed a kiss on the younger's forehead as he treated his wounds. He realised it would take more time to get to the hospital.

YEONJUN: Are you feeling better? (looks at him with concern)

Beomgyu nodded and was about to say something when Yeonjun received a call from his father once again telling him to come there. He sighed and put the phone aside. He couldn't possibly leave Beomgyu all injured. But he overheard the conversation.

BEOMGYU: It's fine Yeonjun- you should go-

YEONJUN: Shut up! I'm not leaving you alone!! (folds his hands)

BEOMGYU: Then take me with you- I've always wanted to meet your dad too. (pauses for a second) When my dad came out of nowhere, he told me how your father betrayed him and kil- (wait no- I shouldn't tell Yeonjun about that) uhm yeah that.

YEONJUN: No! He would definitely try to hurt you!

BEOMGYU: (lowers his voice) My dad would be there too. I overheard him telling Hanni that he would take revenge from your father today.

...................................................................................................................

Steve's eyes filled with resentment as soon as Minjoon entered. He let go of Hyunjin, who went away in his rooms, and came forward.

MINJOON: What are you doing here?

STEVE: Don't act so innocent Minjoon, you know very well of why I'm here.

MINJOON: Fine then (his hand reached his back pocket and points a gun at Steve) I'll give you one last chance! Go far away from here and- take your son too. I wouldn't harm you at all!

STEVE: (chuckles) Do you think I'll really do that? I've waited for years just for this day. You deserve to be in prison, you bastard.

MINJOON: Okay then! If that's what you want! I have sent my men to kill your damned son (smirks) Even if you somehow managed to win over me, the company would still be Yeonjun's. (laughs)

As Steve was about to say something, someone entered the room panting who was none other than Yeonjun.

MINJOON: (smiles) Oh you're here my son.

YEONJUN: (sees the gun in his dad's hand) W-What are you trying to do?

MINJOON: I'm doing this all for you Yeonjun.(grins) I'm your father after al-

STEVE: (lets out a small chuckle) So you haven't told your dear son about Yoona, huh?

MINJOON: Don't bring her in between-

STEVE: Yeonjun, your father killed my wife, just because he liked her. You're still gonna take his side?

YEONJUN: (shocked a think for a second) B-Beomgyu is safe, don't worry about him.

MINJOON: WHAT!? (as he sees Steve smiling) You-! You saved him!?

YEONJUN: Yes I fucking did! And I also called the fucking cops! (tears forming in his eyes) Are you gonna kill me too? That's what you do to everyone who come in your way? You're a psychopath!

It was as Minjoon hadn't heard his son at all, seeing his hands travel slowly towards his son, he was about to shoot him but the cops came in just time and arrested him.

STEVE: Thanks Yeonjun.

....................................................................................................................

Beomgyu couldn't wait anymore and he straightaway went to his mansion. When he saw Yeonjun's dad being taken out by cops , he sighed in relief. As he went forward, he saw Yeonjun and his father there. He went towards Yeonjun and held his hand.

STEVE: Oh I just forgot! About the company-

YEONJUN: I- I don't deserve it, It was yours to begin with. And after knowing about my father's crimes I wouldnt be able to-

STEVE: (chuckles) I'm not that cruel Yeonjun, and besides you did nothing wrong in it. So you know the other branch of the company, the one in US- you can take over it.

BEOMGYU: Really? That would be so amazing, right Jun?

YEONJUN: But-

STEVE: Don't think too much, just pack your bags! (grins)

BEOMGYU: huh? (dumbfounded) Does that mean he- he has to go away?

STEVE: Of course (still smiling)