DAY '1'

Yeonjun wanted to prove that he can also openly date anyone just to shut Soobin out. So he come up with this idea and that boy had to agree if he wanted to go out.

SOOBIN: So who's this ?

YEONJUN: (slides his hand on the younger's waist) My boyfriend.

Hyunjin choked on his drink hard gaining a death glare from Yeonjun.

SOOBIN: (raises an eyebrow) Does your father know?

YEONJUN: Of cource, I guess people can change with time. (smiles)

Soobin did not believe Yeonjun's words but still nodded while Hyunjin was in a shock. What was he up to? After sometime Soobin and Hyunjin had gone to their rooms while Yeonjun did the dishes as the workers had already gone. He notice Beomgyu sitting sadly on the sofa hugging his legs. His bangs fell into his eyes making him look even more attractive. 

He went dried his hands an went over to him. Before he could say something Beomgyu spoke up.

BEOMGYU: P-please let me go....

YEONJUN: Well it's only for a week and besides Hyunjin is trying to contact Hanni. 

Beomgyu went silent with tears in his eyes. The older sat beside him with his hand on Beomgyu's shoulder.

BEOMGYU: (flinches) D-don't touch me!

YEONJUN: Hey calm down I'm not gonna bite!

After a moment Beomgyu was the one again breaking the silence.

BEOMGYU: Why do you want me to- to pretend to be your boyfriend when you don't even like boys?

YEONJUN: You don't need to know about it.

BEOMGYU: What do you mean!? I'm-

YEONJUN: You have to do it anyways. Unless you wanna be here forever.

BEOMGYU: (pouts) UGH I hate you!

YEONJUN: (ignores) I'm tired now so I'm gonna sleep. You're coming or wish to stay here forever?

Beomgyu sighs and follows Yeonjun to his room.  

Yeonjun woke up early next morning. He hated to be late specially if it was his first day as the new CEO while Hyunjin had to go to his university. He grinned looking at the mirror. 'You're so fucking hot Yeonjun,' he thought. He looked at Beomgyu who was sleeping peacefully looking as pretty as ever. He couldn't help but take a picture of the sleeping beauty. When he was about to go the younger one woke up.

BEOMGYU: Where are you going?

YEONJUN: Office. (opens the door to go)

BEOMGYU: WAIT! 

YEONJUN: (raises an eyebrow) What do you want? Make it quick.

BEOMGYU: (looks down while playing with his fingers) Can- can I talk to my friends once? They must be worrying...

YEONJUN: No. (goes away from there) 

Beomgyu looked at him with wide eyes. 'Such a fucker,' he thought. He was feeling thirsty so he went downstairs to the kitchen to fine Soobin there. 

SOOBIN: Oh hey Beomgyu.

BEOMGYU: (awkwardly) H-hi.

Soobin stood up from there and went closer to the younger boy. He stared at the boy who clearly looked uncomfortable, mentally cursing Soobin to get out of there.

SOOBIN: (whispers) Why do you look so scared? 

He kept coming closer to Beomgyu which made him go backwards not looking at Soobin at all. When the boy's back hit the wall, Soobin rested his hand on the wall and the other hand held his chin to force him to look at the elder.

SOOBIN: Do you like Yeonjun?

BEOMGYU: I-I-uhm c-can you m-move over a lit-little bit?

SOOBIN: Answer my question. ( as his hold on the younger boy's jaw tightened) Do you like him?

BEOMGYU: (after a second of silence) Y-y-yes  

Soobin merely chuckled an traced the pretty facial features of Beomgyu with his index finger which sent shivers to his spine. He left him after a second smiling. 

SOOBIN: Well I've to go somewhere, Bye! (waves his hand and went away from there)

Beomgyu took a deep breath and quickly went to Yeonjun's room and locked it before Soobin came back.