'END'

BEOMGYU: What is it?

Beomgyu looked over to Yeonjun as he took him outside where there was no one. 

YEONJUN: (sighs) Look, Beomgyu I- we can't continue this relationship anymore..

BEOMGYU: Not again Yeonjun..

YEONJUN: I don't want you to get struck with me Gyu. Tomorrow I'll be going away from you. And I know you hate it. Do you think we can still be happy? No we can't! You'll suffer yet once again because of me. And I hate that. 

BEOMGYU: (with teary eyes) Yeonjun...

YEONJUN: Shh don't cry Gyu! I'll still write to you!

BEOMGYU: (chuckles in between crying) Who writes letters? Y-you oldie!

YEONJUN: (smiles) Focus on the work and date whoever you like, okay? 

BEOMGYU: I can't forget you jun!! I love you! 

YEONJUN: it'll take some time gyu don't worry ! 

Beomgyu sometimes cried and missed the older male very much. He got excited whenever Yeonjun mailed him. But something about his words made him sure that he got over him. Maybe they didn't love after all. Or maybe a bit too much. 

Years after Beomgyu finally got over it and accepted him as a friend. Yeonjun lied to him he got married  so that the younger could move on faster. He was glad for Yeonjun and so was the older. Maybe that was supposed to be the end..

Thanks for everyone who read it!<33

Please show support to the next yeongyu ff too! 

thanks<3