WHY YOUR ''BOYFRIEND''?

FLASHBACK

YEONJUN POV

Just a few more minutes. I can definitely wait for sometime more. I've waited my entire life for this and it's finally gonna be true. Father's going to make me the CEO. And so it's the first party I am enjoying. Even Soobin's presence don't bother me today. I looked at my watch ok great just 5 minutes. But where was dad? And where was Hyunjin? All I could see the guests talking around me.

I went upstairs to look for them. Ugh they had to be late of cource!

3 minutes.

I suddenly heard some noises coming from Hyunjin's bedroom. And they were ..sexual? what ? Is he making out right now!? That boy's so fucking stupid. I went towards his room with anger and opened the door without knocking which I rarely did. 

And... 

Hyunjin...

Is ....

Gay..??!

I was really really shocked to see him kissing a boy . RARE. But what was worse that apparently dad  was there too watching them with a shocked expression just like me. Hyunjin stopped eating the other boy out and looked at my direction annoyingly then at dad with fear. He again looked at me but with begging eyes.

2 minutes.

The boy must have known what to do because he got up from Hyunjin's lap and went away from there.

Dad went straight up to Hyunjin and slapped him. And by seeing it I could say it must've hurt. I tried stopping him but it was of no use . He was out of control. He locked Hyunjin's room's door so there were only the three of us.

DAD: YOU HYUNJIN!!! WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO DO THIS ?!!!

 HYUNJIN: (with tears forming in his eyes) What do you mean? Aren't you the one who's constantly trying to get me on a date with some unknown bitc-

DAD: THEY ARE FUCKING GIRLS! AND DON'T TALK BACK TO ME!!'

He moved forward to slap Hyunjin again. He sure was really homophobic which Hyunjin hated. He didn't wanted to do something just because it is "right".

YEONJUN: Dad! Calm down please. Let's talk about it tomorrow and- and , besides there's nothing really wrong with being- with liking the same gender.

DAD: OH sure it is! Who will carry the next heir huh? Your gay asses would'nt!

YEONJUN: DAD! Come on-

HYUNJIN: No hyung Dad is right but I don't give a fuck about what's right or not.

With that, Hyunjin stormed out of the room holding back tears full of pain and rage. I felt bad. Really bad.

1 minute.

DAD: THE AUDACITY! Fine I've decided this thing Yeonjun !

YEONJUN : (looks at him with fingers crossed) Wh-what?

30 seconds.

DAD: I won't make you the CEO until you marry a nice pretty GIRL. (sighs) You know I want the best of you. I just don't want you to turn up like him.

0 seconds.

I stared at him with no expression. A part of me just wanna fight how it's not fair for me and it's all Hyunjin's mistake. But this time I merely agreed with father and went towards the more important things . Hyunjin. I had to be there with him right now.

I found him at the garden's backside staring at the ground. 

YEONJUN: Don't be upset Hyun. (smiles)

HYUNJIN: Sorry hyung. Sorry for ruining the day for you. I knew how special it was for you and- it's all because of me- (sheds a tear)

YEONJUN: (sits beside Hyunjin) It's ok Jinnie you did nothing wrong. Besides I can wait for another year , Can't I ? (winks)

HYUNJIN: Really Jun? So you don't think I'm disgusting for kissing a boy?

YEONJUN: Absolutely not! I support you Hyunjin..!

Everything was going smoothly again until.

Soobin appeared. 

Both Hyunjin and Yeonjun scowled at him. He had a man wrapped around him. He was bi and everyone knew it. Sometimes Hyunjin felt jealous because Soobin's father did not care about his sexuality at all.

SOOBIN: Omg Hyunjinie are you alright? I heard what happened earlier. ( fake pouts) So sad your father is homophobic. I guess some people are just born lucky. ( glances over to the boy)

YEONJUN: Fuck off Soobin

SOOBIN: Why so rude huh? (mocks and laughs) Should I tell your father?

END OF FLASHBACK