IN GOOD TERMS?

It has been 2 days and Beomgyu was already feeling sick of it. He refused to talk to Hyunjin or anyone. It felt like all the terrible luck had come to him, He was tired of the constant abusing and being treated so bad by Yeonjun. He had no choice though, he was forced to obey the all the orders.

 As he was lost in his thoughts, Yeonjun approached him. He sighed and stood up.

YEONJUN: Follow me.

Beomgyu said nothing and just continued looking at the floor. When the older made his way towards his room, Beomgyu too followed him from behind.

BEOMGYU: What do you want me to-

Before he could continue, Yeonjun straightaway kissed him. He was beyond shocked of the older's action. Some days ago, he might have wanted to taste those lips again. He wanted to have that feeling. But he resisted, knowing how Yeonjun was like. After a minute Yeonjun broke the kiss and looked at him with his fierce eyes.

YEONJUN: Kiss me. Don't resist.

BEOMGYU: (looks down) Why? Are you bipolar or somethi-

YEONJUN: It's an order.

Yeonjun smashed his lips onto the younger again, hoping this time he would kiss him back. The younger eventually gave in and rested his hands on Yeonjun's shoulders.

They both parted their lips after a while to catch breaths. Yeonjun connected their foreheads and cupped his cheeks.

YEONJUN: Fuck it, Beomgyu. I can't do this anymore. I- I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for hurting you, for treating you like shit.

BEOMGYU: Why are you suddenly-? 

YEONJUN: You- you will know soon Beomgyu. (looks down)

BEOMGYU: D-did you mean it-? The kiss-?

YEONJUN: (moves his gaze towards Beomgyu) I-I don't know. You make me wanna do all kinds of things to you, when I don't even like guys. (pauses for a second) Do you forgive me?

BEOMGYU: W-Would you let me go-?

YEONJUN: Yeah, I would.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beomgyu walked towards the streets thinking of everything that happened in such a short time. 'Maybe it was a dream?' He hoped everything would be normal now, just like before. He reached his house and slept , feeling tired and eager to end the day.

The next day he began his life as usual, getting up early and then heading off to his university. He met with Taehyun who was staring at him with a questioning look.

TAEHYUN: Care to explain?

'Should I tell him?'

Before Beomgyu could reply, his other friend, Huening Kai came running towards him and hugged him.

KAI: Hyung! You're finally here! I'm so happy!!

BEOMGYU: (smiles) Me too Kai. (turns towards Taehyun) Let's meet up after classes. I'll tell you two everything.

KAI: Aw but I promised a friend to meet him today.. (pouts) 

BEOMGYU: (sighs) okay bring him too. Just tell him to come sometime late or something.

KAI: Okay! (grins)

After the classes were over the three of them met up in a cafe as they promised. 

TAEHYUN: Ok so? Where were you?

Beomgyu hesitatingly looked at Taehyun and then at Kai before he heard a familiar voice.

BEOMGYU: (gasps) H-hyunjin? 

HYUNJIN: (waves in the direction of Kai) Hey Kai- 

Hyunjin was surprised as he saw Beomgyu sitting opposite to Kai looking back at him. He went towards them and sat with Beomgyu.

KAI: Ohh heyy Hyunjin! 

HYUNJIN: Sorry I had to go somewhere so I came a bit early (glances at Beomgyu) Are you a friend of Kai? 

BEOMGYU: (nods) I never knew we were in the same...

TAEHYUN: Do you two know each other?

HYUNJIN: I know all the pretty boys in our uni. (smirks)

BEOMGYU: (chokes on his drink) 

HYUNJIN: Are you fine-?

BEOMGYU: (tries to change the topic) So are you two dating now? (looks at Tyunning)

KAI: (blushes and looks at Taehyun who was smilng at him) Yeah it has been a month.

Hyunjin planned to stay there for a bit but how could he leave now that Beomgyu was here. So Beomgyu decided it would be best for them to not know anything about Yeonjun. After a while of talking they all decided to go back. Taehyun obviously went with his boyfriend.

HYUNJIN: Let me walk you home. 

Beomgyu agreed and they were walking silently which made it kind of awkward for Beomgyu. They reached his house after sometime.

BEOMGYU: I'll go then

HYUNJIN: Hmm, wait-

He waited for Beomgyu to turn around and look at him.

BEOMGYU: What is it? 

HYUNJIN: Well we never got to introduce ourselves properly. Now that you are free from my so called brother, (smiles) Let's be friends, Beomgyu. (extends his hand)

BEOMGYU: okay, Hyunjin. (smiles a bit and take his hand)

HYUNJIN: I'll see you tomorrow. ( as he goes away from there)

Beomgyu entered his house and dropped his bag on the floor, too tired to clean up. However when he was about to go to bed, he saw someone already sitting there.

BEOMGYU: WHO ARE YOU?! (shouts at the stranger)