?LAST MEET?

Yeonjun looked at the younger who had folded his arms. They were currently in Yeonjun's room. He had decided he would stay over as the older insisted.

YEONJUN: Come on, cheer up! (as he sighed yet again)

BEOMGYU: I don't want to stay away from you! (looks away)

YEONJUN: (holds him by his shoulder) Don't you wanna have fun with me for some days? Until I leave for the US?

BEOMGYU: (pouts and then sighs) Am I being too childish?

YEONJUN: You ARE a child after all.

BEOMGYU: (widens his eyes) You're unbelievable! 

YEONJUN: (chuckles slightly) Let's go on a date as I promised you. 

BEOMGYU: (lies on the bed) Where would you take me?

YEONJUN: That's a surprise.

___________________________________________________

Meanwhile Steve had other plans. He walked around as if waiting for someone. His eyes lit up as soon as that person came and he smirked.

STEVE: You came!

???: Why did you call me here?
STEVE: I want you to get rid of him. (hands him a picture)

???: (shocked) That's- 

STEVE: Yes. I know you're close to him. (smiles slightly) It is for the best.

_____________________________________________________

Beomgyu's eyes widened as soon as he saw the huge concert hall. He couldn't believe what he saw.

BEOMGYU: This- this feels so unreal. (as he hugs Yeonjun tightly who stood there with a proud smirk.

While they were seated, Beomgyu cheered loudly for his favourite  artist, IU. When it was almost about to get end, Yeonjun excused himself to get some water, leaving Beomgyu alone.

As he stepped outside, he thought someone was following him but chose to ignore it, not until the foodsteps got a little louder. He turned around and dodged the bullet coming towards him in just time. Had he been even a second late, he would've died on spot.

YEONJUN: Who the hell are you!? 

He forced himself on the masked man and got on top of him. He held his collar tightly and tried to remove his mask, feeling surprised and shocked as he did so.

YEONJUN: Huh? Soobin? 

SOOBIN: (breathes heavily) You have to die today Choi Yeonjun!

YEONJUN: Who? You'll kill me? Tsk too weak.

Soobin gritted his teeth and punched him straight on the face, getting the opportunity to remove Yeonjun from him.

YEONJUN: I know you fucking hate me, didn't knew to this extent!

SOOBIN: (as he points his gun towards Yeonjun) If I won't kill you, I'd get killed!

As Yeonjun was about to say something, they heard a gasp. They both turned their heads to see Beomgyu looking at them with a shocked expression.

BEOMGYU: S-Soobin! Put that gun fucking down! Why would you want to kill Yeonjun?!

SOOBIN: It's your father who told me to do this! He would kill me if-

BEOMGYU: I'll talk to him! You shouldn't have thought of killing someone! 

YEONJUN: (rolls his eyes) Like he is brave enough to do that.

SOOBIN: You're on the verge of fucking dying! 

BEOMGYU: Stop it, you two!

And so Beomgyu talked to his father about it. He clearly said he would leave the company if the old man tried to harm Yeonjun or Soobin.

Beomgyu decided to organise a small party for Yeonjun, calling over some close people, knowing that the older had to move out the next day.

YEONJUN: (smiles) babe didn't you knew I don't like parties?

BEOMGYU: Huh really? ohh But Soobin hyung said- 

Yeonjun passed a death glare to Soobin who smirked at him. He went close to him.

SOOBIN: So are you two together now?

BEOMGYU: YES! Right, junie? 

He looked at Yeonjun who kept quiet and smiled slightly.

SOOBIN: awhh poor Hyunjin though!

YEONJUN: huh? what about him?

SOOBIN: Didn't you know? He had a huge crush on Beomgyu.

BEOMGYU: (shocked) Really? 

As they were talking Soobin left them alone seeing Hyunjin coming towards him.

BEOMGYU: (guilty) Oh hey Hyunjin!- I want to apologise-

HYUNJIN: (sighs) It's okay gyu, I'm over it now. By the way Is that Hanni, the hot girl Soobin's talking to? ( as his eyes drifts to them)

BEOMGYU: huh? That's my sister!

HYUNJIN: Woah! She's looking pretty!

BEOMGYU: (smiles) cause she's my sister!

YEONJUN: Weren't you gay though?

HYUNJIN: Weren't you straight?

YEONJUN: (speechless) Whatever! uhh and Beomgyu I have to talk to you for a minute.. Come with me.