FINAL PLAN?

Beomgyu cried and cried once he reached back his house. 'Why does love hurt so much?' He knew if Yeonjun had to leave him for the company, he would do it without a second thought. If Beomgyu obeyed his father and take away the company from Yeonjun, the older would start hating him. He wiped his tears after sometime and decide at last that he would go to Yeonjun's company to meet him settle the matters among themselves, not caring about his father.

Meanwhile Yeonjun, although not wanting to, but still went for work. He regretted it as soon as he heard everyone whispering about something, and unluckily it was about him.

'Is it true Mr. Choi took away his friend's company and tried to kill him?'

'He's so fucking selfish!'

'Well the way he and his son talk so coldly with us, I should've guessed it!'

'So we don't have to work under his son anymore?'

'I heard our new manager is super pretty and he is kind too!'

'It will be fun then-'

YEONJUN: SHUT UP!

As soon as all the employees heard Yeonjun's voice , it went all silent. He quickly went inside his office and sat down on his chair, massaging his head. 'Why everything had to go wrong with me?' He suddenly received a call from his father to quickly come back to their mansion. He sighed and obeyed his father's orders.

____________________________________________________________

Hyunjin got down to open the door as soon as he heard someone knock it thrice impatiently. It was none other than Steve, who was confused to see Hyunjin there.

STEVE: (raises an eyebrow) Who are you?

HYUNJIN: huh? Shouldn't I be the one asking?

STEVE: I'm here to see Choi Minjoon.

HYUNJIN: That's my so-called dad but he isn't here at the moment, so you could-

Before he could complete his sentence, Steve pushed him aside and entered forcefully.

HYUNJIN: What the fuck, man-

STEVE: Shut up! Call your dad now! Or it won't be good for you!

HYUNJIN: (furious) Do you fucking want me to call the cops or something!? What's your damn problem man?! 

STEVE: Yeah we will call cops too but first call you dad this instant!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beomgyu reached at the entrance thinking whether he should go inside or not or just wait there. He was thinking so much about Yeonjun that he didn't realise 3 men appear out of nowhere and stood in front of him.

"Are you Choi Beomgyu?" One of them asked coming closer to him.

He quickly sensed danger and was about to run away from there when someone held his wrist harshly. He heard him say, "At last we found this chick! Mr. Choi is gonna reward us"

They took him to the back side of the building which was mostly deserted, covering his mouth. Beomgyu breathed deeply once he saw the third man pointing a knife and smirking at him.

He tried to back away but the hold on his hand was really strong

"L-let go of me!" He tried to shout only earning a punch from the man who held him as tightly as ever. He struggled to get out of his grip seeing the man with the knife coming towards him.

"It would be fun pretty boy, just a few cuts than I'll stab you. It will take less pain to die if you obey us", the man said as he cupped Beomyu's cheeks.

It didn't take much time for the man to make a cut on either side of Beomgyu's shoulder, tearing a part of his shirt too, which resulted in him screaming loudly while the men were just laughing seeing him like that. 

"Come on just kill him, why waste time over someone like him?" 

"If you say so"

Beomgyu shut his eyes tightly. 'Was it really going to be the end of me?' However he was wrong in thinking so as when he opened his eyes he saw the man he loved the most fighting for him.

On his way back home, Yeonjun luckily heard Beomgyu's scream and quickly went there, not caring bout his father's orders once again. 

He would've hit the men to death if they hadn't ran back in time.

YEONJUN: HOW DARE THEY FUCKING EVEN TOUCH YOU!! Are you alright? Did they hurt you too much? It hurts, right? let me see-

Yeonjun's voice was full of panic and the younger could sense it. He hugged him tightly.

BEOMGYU: I'm- I'm fine (sobs) You're here by my side and only that matters.

Yeonjun hugged him back careful enough not to hurt his shoulders.

YEONJUN: Let me take you to the hospital!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeonjun's dad, Minjoon came back to the mansion after knowing Steve's there. 'I'm going to do the task I wasn't able to do back then! I'll kill you Steve! And your son too.' He sighed and entered the house believing in his strategy.