'STEVE?'

Yeonjun woke up a little later than usual as it was weekend. He scanned the room instantly but failed to find the younger. He made his bed and went downstairs to find Beomgyu there and glared at him making the younger blush madly. 'Do I - actually- like him? huh? ofc not! I just find him a little hot , nothing more than that!' Beomgyu kept telling himself.

BEOMGYU: W-Well I slept in Hyunjin's room yesterday and uhm about that..

Does he remember?

YEONJUN: What about it? But you should've told me. I still don't trust that bastard.

BEOMGYU: (hesitates for a second) Y-you were drunk.

YEONJUN: (seemed uninterested) Was I?

So he doesn't.

..Or is he lying?

As they were talking, Yeonjun's phone rang and went away from there to answer the call while Beomgyu saw Hyunjin coming towards him. Before Hyunjin could ask him anything about the last night as to why he came to slept in his room instead of Yeonjun's, Yeonjun came there rather hurriedly.

HYUNJIN: (waves) oh hey hyung-

YEONJUN: I'll be going somewhere. It could be late - 

HYUNJIN: .. what happened?

YEONJUN: (sighs) Steve called.. ( he made his way towards the exit after turning behind to look at his younger brother once more) Don't fucking follow me.!

He went away slamming the door leaving Beomgyu confused. He looked at Hyunjin quetioningly.

BEOMGYU: Who's Steve?

HYUNJIN: I shouldn't tell you or he'll kill me(sighs)

BEOMGYU: I thought you trusted me-? (looks at him innocently)

HYUNJIN: Damnnn it does not involve you at all-

BEOMGYU : What do you mean? Isn't he supposed to be my boyfriend?

HYUNJIN: huh? (dumbfounded) What are you on about!? Argh ok Come on let's follow him. I couldn't possibly let him go there alone.

BEOMGYU: You love to take risk, don't you? (smiles)

Beomgyu was happy at the thought of finally getting out of the house again. Also he wanted to know about this Steve thingy. They saw Yeonjun getting out of there using his car while Hyunjin told him to hop on the bike which he gladly did. They followed him for an hour before they reached a dark alley which was surprisingly full of people.

HYUNJIN: (holds his hand pulls Beomgyu towards him) We have to be a lot careful gyu..

BEOMGYU: y-yeah

They tried to listen to the conversation Yeonjun was having with a masked man which was really difficult as they surrounded by lots of absurd noises. 

HYUNJIN: It's nothing useful coming here ! Let's go back (groans)

BEOMGYU: hmm okay

YEONJUN: What do you want? 

???: Leave Choi Beomgyu alone.

Yeonjun looked at the masked man confusedly before moving a step forward.

YEONJUN : What if I don't?

_______________________________________________________________________________

POV: Next day

Both Yeonjun and Beomgyu were sitting rather quietly when Hyunjin busted in out of nowhere looking rather happy. 

HYUNJIN: HYUNG!! You won't believe! We found Hanni's location!

They all must feel happy right? But Beomgyu felt a little weird that of course he would not accept. 

BEOMGYU: That means you'll leave me r-right? 

HYUNJIN: OF COURCE! 

Perhaps the only person who was really happy was Hyunjin. He had some other thoughts. which had to include Beomgyu for some reason.