LOVE?

After Yeonjun was gone, he heard another knock and opened the door to see his father.

BEOMGYU: (awkward) Oh well hello?

STEVE: What was Yeonjun doing here? Did he hurt you? I saw him going out of here on my way!

BEOMGYU: Calm down, we're friends!

STEVE: (surprised) Unbelievable! They might be planning to even kill you and you're here being friends with the enemy?! Are you dumb?

BEOMGYU: (furious) You don't need to worry about me! I don't even want the company in the first place!

STEVE: (chuckles bitterly) Are you fucking serious!? What the hell Beomgyu! It's not about if you want it or not! It IS yours! 

BEOMGYU: Yeonjun wants it more-

STEVE: Stop caring about what he wants!

BEOMGYU: Seriously Why do you care!? You left me and Hanni for years and call yourself our father?

Beomgyu went away from there towards his room and locked the door not wanting to argue anymore. He wouldn't want to hear one bad thing about Yeonjun. Honestly, he himself always have wanted to own a rich company and be the CEO, but he knew Yeonjun wanted and needed it more and he didn't want to crush his dreams. 

It was almost night when Yeonjun came back from work. He was glad when he didn't find his father inside. He washed up and went to his room. The papers lying on his bed caught his attention, he thought he saw a familiar face in there. He picked them up and-

YEONJUN: WHAT THE FUCK BEOMGYU IS DOING HERE!?

____________________________________________________________

After sometime Beomgyu came out of his room. By then his father had already gone from there. He sighed and went outside to buy something to eat. He was hungry and too tired to make something for himself. 

As he was walking he bumped into somebody, and smiled as soon as he saw who it was.

BEOMGYU: Yeonjun! 

Althought Yeonjun didn't look too happy to see him. He took him to a deserted alley and pinned him to the wall.

BEOMGYU: What is it-

YEONJUN: Why didn't you tell me earlier!? That YOU'RE Steve's son! You knew all about it, didn't you?! Was it fun making a fool of me!?

BEOMGYU: Yeonjun..(looks down)

YEONJUN: Why did you do this Beomgyu? I didn't even had the slightest hint that I was being played with. If I had known I would've never fallen for you!

BEOMGYU: Y-yeonjun listen to me-

YEONJUN: Fucking no! 

BEOMGYU:  I'm not fucking playing you! My feelings are sincere!

YEONJUN: (looks at him) You think mine are not?

BEOMGYU: (holds back tears) What - what would you choose? The c-company or me?

Yeonjun kept quiet and stared everywhere except the younger boy standing in front of him. He took a step backwards. 

YEONJUN: L-Let's not meet Beomgyu- (as he slowly backs away from him)

BEOMGYU: I-I love you Yeonjun! (tears coming out of his eyes)

The older continued looking at the ground and went away from there leaving Beomgyu crying.

.......................................................................................................................

YEONJUN: I'm sorry I won't kill him.  (look down)

DAD: You're trying to oppose my orders!? YOU LITTLE BRAT! I'll make sure you regret it!! (as he slaps him several times before coming forward to hurt him)

As his father moved forward, they heard a voice from behind.

HYUNJIN: What is happening here? (looks at Yeonjun)

DAD: What is this gay shit doing here!? 

HYUNJIN: (rolls his eyes) Hyung I've got to tell you something-

YEONJUN: Go to your room Hyunjin. 

HYUNJIN: Wha? I was trying to help you?

YEONJUN: I don't fucking need your help! Just go away! I deserve this! 

Hyunjin was confused and surprised at the same time. He wanted to help Yeonjun but decided to obey his elder brother for now.

DAD: (smiles) Good that you know what you deserve for talking to me like that!

His dad removed his belt and hit Yeonjun with it mercilessly before he got tired and left Yeonjun there to rotten.

YEONJUN: (whispers to himself while silently crying) I love you too, Beomgyu.

He shut his eyes and fell asleep not wanting to get up.