Sisterly love (platonic LoonaXOctavia )

"This place is so cool!" The young owl happily chirped as she took in the human store. Loona decided to take her out for the day in the human world , without both their fathers permission of course, as a pre-birthday gift. The human disguised hellhound smiled at the poorly disguised owl as she watched her eyes light up like a kid in a candy store. "You know I've never seen anyone this excited about a Spencer's since they stopped doing background checks on new hires" Octavia looked at the hellhound eyes full of life. "How could I not be excited? I've been looking for these records for months! And just look at all the space themed things!".
    The two spent almost two hours shopping at  stores before Loona payed for almost 8 bags worth of stuff. Big thanks to the credit card she stole from Blitz. When Loona opened the portal back to the goetia mansion they were both greeted by a worried and angry face. "Oh my sweet babies I was so worried we've been trying to contact you for hours now" Blitzo raced forward and pulled the two girls into a tight embrace which they both groaned and pushed him off. It's always funny seeing how he goes from bad boy to emotional parent. On the other hand Stolas looked positively enraged, "Where the FUCK where you? Haven't we specifically told you NOT to use the book without permission? Especially for such trival matters! I can't even begin to explain how worried we were when we saw you AND my grimoire gone." The owl paced before turned to the two crossing his arms, "what do you have to say for yourselves?" Stolas glared at his daughter and adoptive daughter. "Uh got you some sex toys and a new bondage harness  cause I saw you threw your old one away...?" Octavia doubled over in laughter as Loona grabbed a bag and threw it the now beet red man in front of her as Blitzo himself started cackling at the look on his husbands face. "Told you we you should've hid it better"  at the imps comment the owl started arguing with him about the matter giving the two girls time to slip away.
     When in the safety of Octavia's room the two shared a laugh over the ordeal as they set down the shopping bags. "You know all the weird and complicated shit aside" Octavia looked at Loona with a smile, "I'm really glad I get to have you as a sister" the words played over in the hellhounds head before she pulled the owl  into a side hug "glad to have you too birdbrain now stop with the sappy shit and let's shred the receipt so we can't return anything once Blitz realizes we used his card.". The two girls couldn't be more different but in their now messy but whole family they both found a sister.

(This was requested by a friend of mine. Sorry it was so short and rushed 😅 I honestly really liked the idea of Stolas and Blitzo being a couple and then just raising Via and Loona together under the same roof.)