(POLY!BlitzX Yandere!Fizz,Ozzie,and Verosika angst/fluff)

(TW MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND TALK OF SEPF HATRED AS WELL AS SHAMING (from a random person))

(Also, they call Blitz kitty because I think it's funny/fitting. He is fierce and I fully believe that that man purrs. Kinda just like how they call Fizz Froggie)

The last few years could be viewed as a complete mess but for once it wasn't a mess that haunted him like STDs do a hooker. Though at times it didn't seem possible how things ended up the way they did. Things with Stolas crashed and burned and left him on the verge of ending it all if it hadn't been for Loona. Every time he looked at her, he knew he couldn't leave his baby though he knew deep down he needed her more than she would ever need him. Stolas had ripped him apart in favor of restoring his life for the better. Could he even blame him? He deserved every bit of it. It was his fault. It was always his fault. Despite all of that he found himself in a position that if you told him happened, he would've laughed in your face. Would've asked what drugs you were snorting in favor of wanting to try some for his own benefit. The text tone going off brought his attention to a group chat consisting of him, Fizz, Royal Big Man aka Asmodeus, and Verosika. Why was he in this chat you ask? Well for some unknown, possibly messed up, train wreck of a blessing he found himself in a relationship with them. Yes, them. Before you jump to the worst conclusions, no he isn't seeing them behind each other's backs. They all saw each other in a polyamorous relationship. It could be messy at times, but it saved him from himself. He hated seeming weak and fragile and since the whole Stolas situation his issues grew and hiding them was more of a destructive effort on his behalf. They all knew this which led them to be extremely protective over the imp and they weren't afraid to show it. 

      Blitz walked about the store picking up more cheese as he had demolished the last pack during his last depressive episode. He wasn't sure what it was about the food, but he was obsessed with it. His comfort food if you will. It was early in the afternoon, so the store was booming with people bickering over who saw the last item first and screaming children whining about how they wanted candy. Blitz sighed to himself obviously annoyed beyond belief. His cheese was worth this hellhole of an establishment. At least he was thinking that until he bumped into a woman who cut out in front of him while he as turning to walk toward the register. They both fell to the floor with a grunt making him drop the package of cheese he was holding onto as if it were a baby.  "Watch where you are going you idiot" Blitz scoffed glaring at the woman only with an irritated expression turned to one of confusion as the woman took a picture of him. "Uh excuse you. The fuck?" The woman looked at him with disgust and kicked away the cheese he reached for as he started to get up. "Well, well, well if it isn't the ass kisser lap dog" he noticed as others caught attention to the commotion that was happening, and all came over to see what was happening like the nosy bitches they are. While people would never openly talk shit about Fizzarolli or Verosika since they long have their fame before being in a relationship with each other and Oz they found Blitz an open target. Especially since the whole his and Stolas's old relationship being outed in the worst most corrupt way filled with awful lies toward Blitz.  Blitz kills people for a living he shouldn't care about people saying things to him. He could blow all their heads off in a matter of seconds if he wanted to. As he stood up and watch more and more people taking advantage of the current situation in favor of posting about how they saw him most likely saying he pushed the lady or some bullshit like that. He scowled completely talking over the womans next insult "Bet you have nothing better to do huh? This your moment of big talk before you goes home and gravel on your knees for the person who was unfortunate to be paired with you." He had a snarky smile on his face as usually this type of talk made his opponent cave in and go cry about how what he said was spot on the truth. This time there was a crowd though. He could tell some people were filming while he heard more and more insults get thrown at him at a faster rate than he could throw them back. "Lap dog", "royal cock sleeve', 'cheap lay', 'overlord fucker', 'slut', 'overpriced cum rag". These things don't bother him he knows that. So why is it in he started to feel his chest tighten? How come their words affected him so much? In reality their words all together started to take the voices of people he held so dear. He screwed his eyes tight for a moment to get a grip but all he saw when he closed them was feathers and chains.