Emotional support pig (Angel Dust and Fat Nuggets angst/fluff)

( TW!!! Not detailed but Angel basically being used badly by Val)

        When people looked at Angel, they saw many different things. A whore, a drug addict, Val's little lapdog, a troublemaker, a toy, a bunch of free holes. To them, he would be nothing more than those things. People never attempted to take the time of day to pay attention to all the bruises and injuries that adorned his body making even the slightest movement painful. Or to the moment of discomfort before speaking of sexual tendencies. Of course, never ever the fear in his eyes when his master is mentioned or the way he snaps at others insisting he had to go to work ignoring the trembling of his body. Not even the hesitation he had when waiting for even one person to say 'Don't go' or even ask him to reconsider his actions. For someone to just once show they cared even if it was just a little. All this wishful thinking never happened though. He even had hope Charlie would care for him but all she cared for was how his actions affected the hotel, not him. How he wanted to scream to anyone who would listen "I'm worth caring about!" but he knew better. Angel had been around long enough to know his place in Hell. He knew not once would care about him enough to just open their eyes and see him how he was. A terrified little boy is being torn apart at others' expense. You may wonder, how can he survive like this? A great question that is. See Angel would have ended it all erasing himself from existence one last time if it hadn't been for him.

     Angel worked his ass off, but Val was already in a bad mood that night. Didn't matter how much money Angel pulled in he would still be at the short end of the overlord's temper as he was his favorite toy to play with. He was thrown to the sharks as his body was used and abused by whoever Val said could while he watched sadistically. By the end of the night Angel felt as if he would die but with his poor luck, he was not blessed with that way out. It took him a long time to make his way back to the hotel. Slowly but surely, he limped his way to the entrance and pushed his way through the doors despite his weakness. He was greeted by Charlie who immediately started going off about how she had been calling him and he missed the meeting she said everyone had to go to. To make matters worse he saw the look of hatred from Vaggie, disgust from Alastor, and Husk didn't even care to acknowledge him. After the night he just had which was clearly shown on his disheveled appearance he couldn't even muster up a clever remark to mask how awful he felt.  He said a quick "not now" before started to walk to his room. How could they not see how much pain he was in? Did they think he wanted this? God how he waited a beat needing someone to say "Hey, what's wrong?" for fucking once to show they gave a shit. Instead, they all just ignored him as soon as he pushed past Charlie. He would have settled for one of them cussing him out and demanding he come back and lecture him on how he should have been there. Though he never really got what he wanted. Angel finally reached his room after painfully getting up the flights of stairs and when he opened that door everything bad seemed to wash away.

       Excited little oinks and squeals filled the room as his beloved pet noticed his arrival quickly rushing from his resting position to go to his owners' feet. Suddenly the pain in Angel's body didn't matter as he reached down and held the pig to his chest. "Oh, Fat Nuggets Daddy missed you so much!" the spider felt his eyes burn as tears made their way to the waterline. The pig affectionately nuzzles and kissed at Angel's face happily after missing his owner all day. As Angel sat down on his bed, he winced causing a concerned little oink to come from the pig as he nosed at Angel as if he was worried. The action caused tears to fall down his cheeks and he held his beloved pet in his arms petting him softly. "Don't worry Nuggies I'm okay" He said softly stroking the pigs head, "Daddy's okay". Sitting in the comfortable silence aside from the pigs' content little oinks Angel realized he would be okay. That it didn't matter what Val did to him or that no one seemed to care because the truth was someone did care. Staring lovingly at his beloved little Fat Nuggets he knew that all he needed was him. That as long as he had this precious life form waiting for him with all the love and care he did then he could deal with all the terrible things thrown his way. He would take all the pain and abuse from the people around him not caring if they batted an eye of acknowledgement as long as he could come back to the hotel and have the only thing that mattered to him. Fat Nuggets.

(I once again can't find the comment that requested this but know for a fact, I saw it)