Date night (BlitzoXStolas fluff)

Ever since they broke off their monthly ritual things changed for the absolute better. It was as if they were two opposite charges pulling toward each other the moment they became separated. Granted the two still had their ups and downs but without the business exchange of the book in the way it made the idea of the other genuinely caring a little bit easier to believe. Octavia and Luna bonded together as friends in slowly into a sibling relationship, which did wonders in helping. Their two girls were out for the night at a party leaving the palace empty except for the staff. Perfect for a date night.
      The sitting room had a grand couch along with a large TV mounted up on the wall. As Stolas flicks through movie options on the  Vox network Blitz came out of the kitchen with a platter, full of random unhealthy snacks, ranging from cheese and ketchup to skewered rats (of course he made sure the dead animal was far from his beloved cheese). As they both settle down on the couch together, there's still that tense feeling in the air of reluctance when it comes to these intimate moments. Blitz out of the both of them has the hardest time when it comes to allowing himself to be cared for by his partner, but with the trashy romcom and patient owl beside him it didn't take long for the imp to be curled up next to the prince melting into the feeling of being with Stolas.
      A nights like these, they tend not to talk, but they didn't need to. The slow, gentle actions and gestures spoke louder than anything that you could ever say to each other. Nights like these allowed them to just be, Stolas wasn't a prince of hell and Blitz wasn't just lower class peasant. They were just them together. By the end of this night, their two daughters will come home and find them in the same position they always do, and they have nights like this. Blitz curled up on Stolas's lap with the owls arms wrapped securely around his precious little imp. By tomorrow morning, they will go back into their playful banter of dancing around each other, and being reluctant to excepting the others affection but that's okay. They both know it won't be long before they have another date night.

(So I got signed out if my account and it wasn't letting me back in. Sorry this is short I just wanted to get something out for y'all)