A mothers love (baby Blitzo and Barbie with their mom)

6 years of fighting and abuse. Constant plans to leave and never look back. She deranged a better life then what her husband gives her. All her plans and complaints vanished from her mind that day. She spent almost two hours giving birth where now on her arms against her chest lay the most precious things she's ever laid her eyes on. Her beautiful babies. A big and a girl. Nothing mattered in this world anymore just the two bundles of joy she would devote her life too. She would ensure whatever her husband and the world wanted to throw her way. She would take it no questions or complaints. She would risk anything and endure anything for her newborns.
    As she got to take them home to their run down tent she held them close to her and rocked them to sleep singing them a lullaby that she knew they would need.
        "Anything that is beautiful people want to break and you are beautiful I'm afraid."
    She sang in a soft voice rocking her babies back and forth as they slept peacefully. She had a new purpose now and that was these kids. Looking at them she smiles and knew she would do anything for them. She would fight for them, cry for them, suffer for them, and she'd burn for them.

(Sorry again for it being short but see what I did there at the end? Haha forshadowing!)