Torn sails always get sewn back together (platonic Blitzo x Verosika)

Blitzo was torn apart with each piece thrown every which way. Stolas had presented him with an asmodean crystal to aid him in carrying out his line of work without needing his grimoire. Saying they would no longer need to have their monthly nights together. Blitzo had lashed out at the prince feeling betrayed and used. Stolas simply wanted to get rid of him. He didn't need him as his little plaything anymore so he's giving him a crystal to get rid of him. He threw the crystal at the shocked blue blood and fled the goetia palace without letting the prince explain he wasn't trying to get rid of him but to allow them to have a relationship without one needing something from the other. He would never allow that privileged asshole see him fall apart.
     He decided to park his van down the center of imp city where he got out of the van to set off on a walk. He needed to clear his head for a while. "Are you fucking kidding me?! What do you mean you don't love me anymore? I'm Verosika Mayday everyone loves me!" The shrill high pitched shout echoed through the empty street. Blitzo saw the famous succubus being pushed out of a door way to an apartment building and he immediately wanted to scram. He didn't need this right now. He turned to hide down an alley way as the apartment door slammed giving the succubus time opportunity to huff and catch a glimpse of red. "Who's there? You better come out right fucking now cause let me tell you I have all the fuel needed to beat you ass" it was true. Verosika had played her cards at her first romantic relationship in a long time only to have him tell her he found someone new. Someone better then she could ever be. The demon stormed towards the alley way prepared to start a fight but instead an imp with a large white scar stepped out in front of her.
    Blitzo couldn't believe he was even revealing himself. What was he supposed to do? Not like there was anywhere to hide. He was sure he could find a way out without her seeing but he felt numb. Too lost inside himself to even really care if she saw him. Blitzo didn't know how to handle his feelings which lead to the end of him and Verosika in the first place. "Hey Verosika...long time no see" the imp said emotionless stuffings his hands in his pockets and avoiding eye contact. The succubus demon swished her tail annoyed. Great just the person she didn't want to see. "You spying on me BlitzO? Always knew you were a pervert" a cruel smile formed on her lips as she emphasized part of his name he was, he could let go permanently. " no sorry I saw what happened and figured I shouldn't make it worse by showing my face to you." He shifted awkwardly " I know you deserved better treatment from me during our relationship and it seems like you got shit luck again. I didn't want to make your night worse.". No witty remarks, name calling, or even objections to her using his old name. Not usual Blitzo behavior. The succubus demon was shocked to say the least. She was prepared for an argument, and hopeful for her to get a reason to hit him, but he gave her none. "The fucks wrong with you? You on drugs or something?" Verosika took in the sight of the impbefore her. He was dressed nice for his standards but his body language looked defeated. When she trailed her eyes up to his face she saw how swollen they were. Could it be that the Blitzo had been crying? "Trust me I wish I was" he let out a laugh with no real joy behind it, "I know I'm probably the last person you wanna see right now and believe me I don't even wanna be around me right now it's just-" Blitzo takes a deep breath and looks up at the curious eyes awaiting his next words. "I'm sorry V I really am" he look down "and I know that sorry doesn't cut it and it won't fix how I should've given you more like you deserve but I at least want you to know I regret what I didn't do for you every FUCKING time I think about you." He hated the way his eyes started to water. Hated how guilty he felt knowing he got karma for his actions. If only he could tell her everything.
       Blitzo did love Verosika. He loved her so much. Only he didn't know how to express his feelings. He grew up neglected and with every little thing he tried to express would be crushed. He would never admit it until now but he was afraid his love wouldn't be enough for the pop star. That she could never love him. Very similar to his situation with Stolas only Stolas really didn't love him.Due to his stupidity he pulled away from her and neglected her of the attention and love she deserved. She had every right to be angry with him. To hate his guts with all she had. Only looking at the broken imp Verosika didn't know how she felt. The words he spoke were genuine by the way he was acting. She hasn't seen this side of him since when things were good in their relationship. What he's saying now doesn't fix what happened but after being kicked to the curb by her most recent lover it certainly made her soften toward his apology.
     "My my never did I think this would happen" she dropped her harsh tone and crossed her arms. "Your right your words don't change a thing you did to me" Blitzo's tail flicked anxiously behind him as he willed the tears threaten to spill back into his eyes. "But-" the succubus demon bent down and put a gentle hand on his shoulder "it sure was a start". Blitzo looked at her bewildered, his eyes wide in disbelief at her words and actions, "w-what? What does that mean?" Verosika laughed softly "it means I'm willing to try to make things better for us if you are. Mend the tare between us yeah? I think I can speak for the both of us we've had a terrible night and hating someone take a lot of unneeded energy" the pink skinned girl reached toward his face to wipe away the tear that fell when the imp flitched away from her touch "please don't do that" his tail wrapped around himself "I want to fix what happened I do but I can't have you do shit like that I just can't" he let out a long over due sob much to Verosika's surprise. "I'm bad at processing people caring for me okay? Probably the only reason I was such a jackass to you" Blitzo wiped his own tears away and pulled himself together. "You tell anyone I just said that I swear" he glared at the succubus who instead of becoming angry for the behavior that split them up nodded. "I don't expect you to explain yourself all in one night but you proved that your willing to try by saying as much as you have" she held out her hand to the imp she once loved "what do you say Blitzo? Friends?" As the imp reached out to shake her hand a warm feeling spread through his body. She finally kept the 'O' silent.

(This was requested by @GoJrider