Let them be kids(Blizo/Fizzarolli/Barbie)

(BLITZO's MOM IS BEING IN THIS AND IS FROM HER POINT OF VEIW)

The crowd went wild as the final act concluded for the night allowing all the actors to retire their exhausted bodies. At least that's what most of them did. Three sets of feet pounded on the bleachers as three young imps chased after each other happy fits of laughter following them. The older employees scoffed in annoyance or rubbing their temples in a tired attempt to ignore the energetic trio.
"Got him!" Fizzarolli exclaimed as he jumped onto Blitzo's back claiming his capture. "No fair you guys ganged up on me! The young imps laughed loudly as Blitzo pouted from his position underneath Fizzarolli as Barbie went in front of him with a wicked smile on her face. "Aww don't be a sore loser Blitzo not like it's your first time losing" in response Blitzo grabbed his sisters ankle and pulled hard making her fall on her butt as he flipped Fizz off of him. The three stared at each other in silence at the quick encounter before they all bursted out in laughter.
   Cash Buckzo seemed to be fuming as performance profits were more than 20 percent lower than usual. He was marching in to demand the children to be practicing their acts until they dropped from exhaustion to ensure it wouldn't happen again until his wife placed a firm but gentle hand on his shoulder. "Look at them Cash" she gazed at the children playing happily "tomorrow they will go back to being under the pressure of performing to meet your expectations" her husband was about to speak before she interrupted once more. "No Cash leave them alone" she started to lead her husband away but before leaving the tent where the children's laughter was loud and carefree she couldn't help but smile sadly "for once just let them be kids.".

(Again I'm sorry this is short but this was just a small idea I had because I really love the idea of Blitzo and Barbie's mom being an absolute sweetheart. Should I make more with her in it?)