Ill be here dad (Loona and Blitzo)

She had been out for four days now hoping from party to party with Tex and a group of hellhounds she befriended. She was living in the moment of the thrill she had completely blocked out everything else in the world. What else could possibly matter when she was finally thriving socially after being so socially awkward for so long? After the fourth night she and her group of friends were finally feeling the catch up if exhaustion of their outing and decided to call it quits until next time. She called a cab home and asked the cab driver to use the charger port to which he agreed. When her phone finally turned on she saw hundreds of notifications with most of them being from her adoptive father. "Satan Blitz could you be anymore obsessive" she laughs to herself before starting to go through his messages. Only the smug smile left her face the more and more she read the messages from Blitz. Messages that started off as 'where are you?' and 'are you coming home?' slowly morphed into one's of 'are you okay? Are you safe? Did something happen?' , 'Please Loonie tell me you are at least safe' , 'I'm sorry if I did something wrong I always fuck up just please come home'. She stared at one message in particular for a long time with guilt and worry starting to form in her chest. 'Please don't leave me I can't be alone anymore'. What did that mean? Shit she started to panick only imaging the state of her adoptive father at this point in time. "Can you hurry up and go faster?" She growled to the cab driver to which he shrugged "sorry lady but can't make traffic go any faster". In that moment she thought 'fuck it' and swung open the cab door much to the complaint of the cab driver about his payment. She threw waded up money at him but caring that it was way too much for a less then 10 minute drive. Her dad needed her and that was way more important than money.
     Loona ran as fast as she could ignoring the pain in her lungs from running until she made it the their apartment building. She dashed up the stairs slamming the apartment door open. "Blitz? I'm home" she called out into the apartment that seemed to be empty. Dread filled her as she walked around the the other side of the couch seeing the mess of food and alcohol bottles littering Blitz's sleeping area. She was about to call M&M until she saw out the corner of her eye that her bedroom door was cracked open. Slowly she goes to her room and opens the door slowly her heart twisting painfully at the sight before her. In her bed lay a curled up Blitz as he clung to her wolf push he bought her for her birthday a few years ago. She swore to him she hated it but they both knew she adored the plush animal dearly. As she walked closer she could smell he reaked of booze but his tear stained face and tired eyes are what she focused on. She had been the cause of this. As she slowly climbed into her bed beside him and reached to rub his back she curses herself for forgetting just how traumatized and sensitive he really is. Despite the big guy act he puts on she knows hard shit happened and it makes him live anxiously being the cause of why he pushes people away but craves there presence. The imp curls up on himself slowly opening his eyes tiredly, "L-loonie? Is that you?" Before he could work himself up she pulled her father figure to her side and wrapped her arms around him. "Shh it's okay Blitz I'm not leaving I would never ever leave you no matter what" the imp softly started to cry and curl up against his beloved daughter.
    They lay like that for what feels like hours before Blitz slowly started to fall asleep once more but he would jolt himself awake and feel for her to make sure she was still there. Loona smiled sadly at this and allowed him to hold her not feeling like pushing him away as she normally did. As he finally closed his eyes and drifted off to a somewhat peaceful sleep she places a kiss on his forehead, "Don't worry dad I'll be here for you" and with that she stayed by his side the whole night until keeping her promise.