You're safe now (Alastor and Nifty fluff)

The small demon was ruffed up beyond belief. She had to steal, barter, and beg just to get by in Hell's harsh environment.  From the moment she fell down into the pride ring she knew her place here. Used for profit and enjoyment of others who dreamed to be the big one on top but instead took advantage of the only person they could over power. That all changed one day at a local run down shit hole of a pub
      Why was Nifty there exactly? Well the bar keep took 'pity' on her and allowed her to work herself to exhaustion for the bare minimum of a meal. She worked scrubbing everything she saw and cleaning tables as well as the mess made after a bar fight commenced. For some unknown reason the Radio Demon himself walked into this bar with a grump cat man not far behind. When he entered he took notice of the customers having enjoyment of throwing their glasses at the small demon as she scurried past to dodge bride cleaning up the mess before they could take the time to aim once more. Alastor was no good man by any means but this to him seemed wrong. He will always blame it on his boredom that night but with one snap of his fingers the glasses in the customers hands shatter causing shard of glass to stab at their faces and hands.
    Nifty was no fool to dark magic, no indeed. The bar keep was furious at the bulk of his equipment ruined and screamed at Alastor before he was consumed in shadows at Alastor command. With the rest of the bar screaming in pain the small demon looked at Alastor with fear in her eye but also thankfulness for the act of help. From there on Alastor took Nifty along with him and she cleaned up the messes he made, if you can imagine what that means, with a new found confidence. Nifty never mentions what happened at that bar and nor does Alastor. Husk was too drunk to comprehend or remember what happy that night. Leaving them to where they are now.

   Familiar shadows wrap around her as she feels the world around her shift and drop down before the feeling of being picked up by dangerous claws she knew well. "This little darling is Nifty!" His voice says with his usual chipper tone and he drops her, gently she noticed, so she can stand for herself and take in her surrounds. She trusted Alastor with her life because of what he did for her. So standing in a large hotel lobby before people she didn't know didn't stop her from immediately doing what she swore she would from that night at the bar. Be at his eternal service.

(Sorry it's short life has been CRAZY)