ch 3!

(Note Off I can hardly describe some events, so pay attention to this chapter

describes abuse, domestic violence🚨))
dont increase ur hope 😹 im not writing 🔞

After everyone heard what happened, they were immediately stunned because everyone was so close to Hem and Pink.

-Does not matter. Whatever happened in the past, let it go. Let's start again. From now on, whenever you do something, you have to think a little, you know? Ya Chan said happily petting him.

- Consider bad luck, said Storm's father.

He listened in silence, but in his heart it was still

furious.

- Since when did grandma come? Phayu asked his grandmother to change the subject.

-I arrived last night. Your father called me yesterday afternoon and Grandma came quickly, Grandma Chan replied.

-Thank you, he said to his father, before talking to everyone for a while, then he slept through the night. When Pete arrived, his parents took Grandma back to stay at their house.

-Storm, P'Gus called me, he said he couldn't get in touch with you. So I already told him your car overturned and you're in the hospital. He'll be coming to visit you soon, Pete told his brother.

Storm nodded.

- I guess my cell phone is broken, Storm replied

"Do you want me to call your girlfriend?" Pete asked, as he still didn't know what had happened. Storm paused for a moment.

-Not! I don't want to see that woman's face, he said

Storm was angry, Pete was shocked.

-What happened, brother? Pete asked his brother immediately before Storm told him what happened.

- I think that girl was fickle for a long time. I told you that. I saw that girl walking with a man, but it wasn't you, and it probably wasn't related. I told you, Pete said angrily to his brother, because he didn't like the girl in the first place either.

-Well I'm stupid, Storm replied and soon two of Storm's friends arrived.

-What about you, I was so worried that I couldn't get in touch with you, Gus said suddenly, when he came to see how his friend was doing.

-Good thing I'm not dead, Storm replied in a calm voice before telling his friends about his symptoms.

-Ah, I called Hem, he didn't answer the phone. I was going to tell him about you. I don't know what's going on, said Prem ignorantly.

Pete looked at his brother. Storm chuckled in her throat.

"Probably addicted to women," Storm said in a mocking voice.

- Does he have a girlfriend? Gus asked curiously. Because he never knew who Hem was hooking up with.

-Um, his girlfriend's name is Pink. You must know each other very well, Storm said, causing the two friends to become a little stunned.

-What do you want to say? Is his girlfriend's name the same as yours or what? Prem asked curiously.

"Ugh, I don't have a girlfriend now," Storm said again.

It was enough for his two friends

to know.

-What happened?

Gus continued and Pete sat and listened in silence because he already knew before Storm told the two friends the whole story. About the accident part, he honestly told his friends that he was reckless and impatient.