ch 18

Lava tensed slightly. When he heard Storm's words he went to his side anyway.

Grandma Chan looked at the lava in confusion. Lava sat down next to Storm and looked back and forth between Grandma Chan and Storm.

Before I tell Grandma Chan Let me tell Lava first.

Storm spoke, Lava immediately looked at his face

- Lava, I already talked to my family and decided to come here to take care of the resort and take care of Grandma Chan, today I already brought all the things, Phayu said, making Lava's eyes widen when she heard this .

-Oh, you really say you really want to come here? Lava asked again.

-Yes, I will be here and grandma.... Grandma asked me what reason I have for coming here.... The first thing is.....I am very worried about it. I saw that you worked hard and I had to think and decide on various matters. So I want to come and help take care of grandma. Let's make the medicine work a little easier, Phayu said in a serious tone.

He didn't say it to please his grandmother, but it was exactly what he thought.

-Secondly, when I came here I admit that at first I was bored and didn't feel well, but after staying for a long time, I realized that I wanted to be in a quiet place. This is more than just experimenting

chaos in the capital. When I came back to Bangkok my feelings became more and more clear so I came here, he explained again.

After saying that, Storm turned and took Lava's hand supporting her….Lava tensed a little.

Grandma Chan raised her eyebrows slightly

suspicious.

- And the last thing that makes me want to come here. It's Lava, Phayu said in a soft voice.

4

Lava is hot but in his heart he was still worried. The young man looked at Grandma Chan with an embarrassed expression

-What do you want to say? Grandma Chan asked one

ton normal.

-Ah, I really like Lava. Then my younger brother and I agreed to be together, Phayu said directly, grandma is quiet.

-Grandma Chan....... Maybe I offended Grandma Chan, but I....I just want to... I was about to say something Lava

- Okay, grandma hasn't said she's unhappy yet. Grandma Chan spoke more clearly.

- But the grandmother wonders when the two of them liked each other. Do you normally fight all the time? Grandma Chan asked.

It made Storm smile a little.
-Probably because we like to argue. That makes us both interested in each other, Storm said.

Lava was still standing there, he clenched his fists

lips a little because he's still not sure Grandma Chan will accept. - Lava, Grandma Chan called Lava up

when the young man gave a slight start

6

-Yes, answered Lava immediately.

- Were you tempted by Storm? Son, did you think twice about choosing Storm? Grandma Chan said making Lava stand a little stunned.. As for Storm he laughed

-Ah, I'm grandma's grandson. Why do you say that? Phayu smiled, not angry at all. Because he understands that he is only joking.

- Well, I'm many years older than you. I have more experience in life than many people. Lava is only a child and his grandmother is afraid that we will make him sad, said grandmother Chan while looking at her grandson.