ch 21

-Those things, I want to buy them myself, said Lava impatiently, like the soap and the Shampoo.

The voice is serious, Storm smiles.

-Okay, then I'll put things in the car first. We could go to the grocery store, Storm came out and the lava separated and he went to the grocery store to buy things like soap, shampoo, toothpaste and many other things because he wouldn't let his mom make them. The only thing he accepted was only his and his mother's clothes.

- Hey, did you hear that your father kicked you out of the house? came Ku Dumi's teasing voice, causing Lava to turn and look at him with a calm expression.

E understood that the other side did not like him and refused to be different. When they meet face to face, he has to cause trouble all the time, even if Lava herself doesn't bother him.

-Thank you for caring so much about me, Lava answered, making Dumi stop a bit.

-Will you tell me a story about bees? asked Dumi sternly.

-What exactly do you want from me? I'm just in my place. Only you are around. Come and find out from me if you want to know, Lava asked impatiently

- You stole my girlfriend, which is offensive, replied Dumi

- I didn't take anyone from you. I'm not even dating her. Even though it's a lot of people, I'm not even with her. How can I say I'm her friend? And now that woman has a child and a husband. So I didn't follow him or assault his husband.

-I'm so angry that I don't like your face, is it over? Dumi seemed to answer bluntly.

Lava could only sigh in exhaustion.

-Up to you. Talking to you is like talking to a buffalo, Lava complained.

-Who do you think is a buffalo? someone asked in a harsh voice.

Lava is too lazy to talk to Dumi because he had a tiring day today.

- Is the stepmother beautiful? I helped your father find her, said Dumi seductively.

His words made Lava immediately turn to look at Dumi's face

- What do you want to say? Lava asked back.

-She is the person your father is looking to live with... Your father is right..... Yes, it takes a lot of money to feed that bitch. I really didn't think he would take her to your house....Haha....Dumi said and laughed out loud.

He thought he could cause trouble in Lava's house.

Lava smiled slightly at the corner of his mouth before turning around and then raising his hands in a salute.

-I have to thank you very much for having me

helped get him out of mine and my mother's life, e said, causing him to frown in confusion that the Lava didn't show their anger towards him.

-Is something wrong, Lava? came the voice

Storm's deep.

1

Then he paused as he turned and saw three tall young men walk in, whose bodies were very different from those who had cancer, because they still looked like teenagers, but they had taken drugs, so they were thin.

- Lava thanked Dumi for finding a new wife for my father to tell him to get out, answered Lava.

Storm stared at Dumi's face in silence. Many times he knew there were people looking for Lava, but he had never seen him face to face. When he met today, he wanted to remember the face and body of the other person who takes care of Lava. When I saw that Storm was looking at him with