ch 7!

Morning

Lava woke up before Storm as always. He hurried to shower, change and go help with the work at the resort as usual. Lava doesn't want to start a storm with Storm because he wanted to free himself from the chores first. Let the other get enough sleep. Lava doesn't know when Storm slept last night because he fell asleep before him

Lava's cell phone rings. He picked it up and saw it was an unsaved number.

But he pressed to answer the call.

- Hello, Lava said.

(-Where are you?) came Storm's dark voice. Lava looked a little confused.

-Who? Lava asked, although he knew the other

voice.

(- I'm Storm.. Where did you go? You were supposed to take care of me, weren't you?) Storm's voice returned.

Lava let out a small sigh.

- I'm here to look at breakfast for you. Wait a minute, I will come, said Lava.

He turns and hangs up the phone and immediately goes back to Ya Chan's house. and when he arrived he saw that Storm was standing on the bed.

(-You're in a bad mood early in the morning) Lava said to himself secretly.

-You're going to the bathroom, right? Are you going to take a shower or not? Lava asks.

- yes, answered Storm shortly.

Lava came to support Storm to go to the bathroom and let Storm handle his business first. And then he went to help Storm wash up trying not to think about it, not looking too much at his body.

This time Storm seems to be in control of his emotions as well, so Lava bathed him with relief.

- Will you stay and wait in the room or go and stay outside? I'm going to get something to eat, Lava asked after he finished dressing Storm.

- Outside, Storm answered shortly, as usual.

Storm sitting in a wheelchair .Lava pushes him to the terrace of the house before rushing to bring him breakfast.

-Go get your food and eat with me, Storm said in a deep voice, because last night Lava split up to eat at the resort kitchen.

-And.

Lava didn't hesitate because he was too lazy to argue with Storm. He immediately went to get his own things. Lava's stuff was plain fried rice with pork. When he came back he started eating his breakfast.

- When will grandma come back? Phai asked.

Lava raised her eyebrows slightly.

-Didn't you call and ask Grandma Chan? Lava asked.

Storm immediately frowned.

- Are you challenging me? Storm asked in a muffled voice.

- I'm not provocative. Well, you're the nephew

the Chan grandparents. Why didn't you call her and ask her?

- Yes, answered Lava.

He wouldn't even admit that he had deliberately provoked Storm.

-You can see that my grandmother seems to love you very much. I'll just tell you something Storm is coming back

- Are you jealous that he loves me? Lava pretends to ask Storm.

Without a word, Lavai's mobile phone rang. And the person who called was Ya Chan.

Lava laughed lightly. making Storm look with puzzled before saying goodbye to answering the call