ch 13

-Is it... is it true? Rangara asked in a small voice.

- Yes, brother Suea came secretly to tell me, mother. You can say I'm ungrateful, I don't care what happens to dad. Because he chose his own path. But what worries me is my mother, I don't want to let her get caught up in this matter too. Do you understand what I mean? Lava said in a strained voice.

His mother's eyes were bloodshot. Even though her husband was a drunkard and liked to physically attack her, she didn't think that the other party would dare to do such illegal things.

-Did you warn your father before we took him again, asked Lava's mother.

- I would have told my father directly. It doesn't matter that my father's name is already on the survey list because I don't want to cause him much trouble because this matter is considered a government secret. I will first warn him indirectly, if possible he will not continue to do this. But if he can't think about it and refuses to listen to my warnings...first I want to take my mother away from my father. Lava

he said bluntly, making his mother go quiet for a bit.

-Where are we going? Our home is here, we have nowhere to go, Lava. Additionally, we will tell merchants to go where they suddenly went. We are not both at home.

Lava's mother asked the young man why

we still could not figure this matter out.

- Do you want to go to the adults' house first, mother?

She nodded and accepted. Lava's mother's eyes were now red. Because she was angry with what her husband was doing.

- What if I go to work and dad comes home? Mom, please send me news. I'll go back and talk to dad, Lava said to his mom.

Because he didn't know his father would come back.

-Lava thinks his father disappeared today. "Because he's transporting drugs?" Lava's mother asked in a low voice

- That's probably right. Hey mom, don't overthink it. Wait until I talk to father first, Lava said to comfort her mother.

His mother nodded before Lava excused herself to take a shower first.

Tonight he will sleep with his own mother.

After he finished eating Pete then thought about leading Storm back to the bedroom. Take a shower and change.

- I'm sleeping with you, Storm. Either way, the person taking care of you hasn't come back to sleep with you.

is beautiful and most people are nice. It made him feel comfortable.

-Um, I can stay, replied Storm.

Pete looked deeply into his brother's face.

-And here I see you looking at your mobile phone for a long time. It's something wrong? he asked.

Curiosity made Storm pause

- Nothing

Phayu didn't want to tell his brother that he didn't know whether to call Lava or not..

- If you want to call someone, call, said Pete.

He didn't know what his brother wanted to do but Storm's attitude indicated that she wanted him to call.

- It's about me, Storm replied to his younger brother.

But Pete's words are like a motivating force that makes him call the number in Lava.. He then called immediately but no one answered the phone, causing Storm to furrow his brows. And he wants to call again but it was a call from Lava