ch 12!

Lava's cell phone suddenly rang Then he picked it up and pressed to answer the phone when he saw who it was.

-What is it, brother Suea? Lava said.

Storm glanced lightly. When he saw that it was Tiger and called to see Lava.

-Are you in the parking lot?...Yes, I'll go in a moment.

Lava finished talking and hung up.

-Where you go? Storm asked hurriedly. Storm met with Tiger from time to time, but they didn't talk much. Because Tiger himself is not a very talkative person.

- Oh, brother Suea just stopped by to see me. He said there was something he wanted us to talk about, so I'd like to go see P'Suea, Lava said, and Storm nodded in response.

Before Lava leaves the house area and goes straight to Tiger from the parking lot. Lava walked over to his nearest senior. who is riding a motorcycle.

- Is something wrong, Tigre? Lava asked when she saw the look on his face.

- A little stressed .... It is true that I can call you and talk, but I would prefer to talk face to face, said Suea.

This made Lava wonder what was going on.

- Is there something wrong? Suea turned and looked around a bit.

Because I am the son of the head of state, I thought it would be good to let you know.

- Did dad go away and attack mom again? Lava asked, her voice strained.

Sometimes he went home and slept. To see if his own mother is well or not, when he has free time he helps her both with work and with some money and some food.

- No, dad came to tell me some stories. So I thought I should come and tell you, Tiger said again.

This time, Lava had a strange feeling because of Tiger's tone.

- My father went to a meeting with the border police. They said they found out the source who was transporting drugs..... there was a person from our village who was secretly going to work transporting drugs across the border, so they want my father to keep an eye on that person, Suea added .

Lava almost stopped breathing, but he lost his voice like that. He managed to figure out immediately who the tiger was referring to.

- Is it my father? Lava asked in a low voice.

Tigre let out a soft sigh before nodding in agreement

- The police had both your father's photo and name. They immediately recognized him as your father. So he came back to tell me. What should I do next? Suea said:

- I already warned my father not to do anything bad. It's no wonder that my mother told me the other day that he disappears for several days in a row and when he comes back he has a lot of money to give alcohol to his friends.

Lava plopped down on the cement chair and raised a hand to rub his face from the stress.

- Does mom still know about this? Lava asked.

- No... I'm here to tell you first that my father is worried not only that all your things were taken to transport drugs, but he was afraid that he secretly hid drugs at home. Then the police arrived and searched. The person who will help her is...

- Mama.

Another voice came out.

- Think P'Suea ... When my mother went to work, did it work because she saw it or not? Lava asked trembling

- Maybe because someone saw that your father often meets idiots, says Suea.

- You don't necessarily have to mess with them. During this time, if you can avoid him, avoid him for the moment or you will be caught too. If the police are really thinking of arresting you," when he warns
The truth of the matter They are considered secret, but the father of the tiger and the tiger are Believe in Lava that the other party will certainly not tell his own father about this matter.