special 3

▲ Sensitive content warning, recommended for ages 18+. A

- Are you excited? Storm asked Lava with a smile.

Because he is fulfilling his promise to Lava that he will take him to the sea and he has made a reservation and already told Grandma Chan and Lava's mother that he will take Lava on a trip. At first, Phayu invited Lava's mother and Grandma Chan but they both declined because he want their grandchildren to go on a trip together that includes tigre and Pete.

Now Storm gets to take Tiger and Pete home.

-Yes, answered Lava smiling.

It was his first time going to the beach. Last night he was so excited that he could hardly sleep. Phayu raised his hand to gently shake his lover's head with affection as the car stopped in front of Suea's house. The two were already waiting before opening the back of the car, taking the bag and putting it in the trunk and then getting into the car.

-If you get tired, let me drive, said Tiger to Storm...

Now they are close, so they don't talk politely like they used to because the two people's ages were the same.

- Look, you come first by car. When we get to the province. I will drive right to Hua Hin, said Phayu.

They chose to go to Hua Hin because they thought it wasn't too far. But even so, it takes more than 6 hours to travel because it is in Sangkhla Buri district. From Kanchanaburi province, more than 3 hours have already passed.

-Sure, he answered before changing his seat.

Lava and Storm sat in the back seat, and the driver's seat was Tigre.

-If you're sleepy, sleep first ..You only slept a little last night, didn't you?

Phayu said to his lover with concern:

- Lava, what are you doing because you can't sleep? Pete was teasing him. When he heard what his brother said

-Lava is so excited he can't sleep, Phayu said with a smile.

Lava smiled a little shyly.

- It's good that brother Suea has been to the beach before. So it's not as interesting as lava, Pete said and the tiger's mouth curved slightly into a smile.

Storm puts a pillow around Lava's neck. In order to sleep comfortably, they traveled early in the morning, intending to find breakfast to eat on the way.

Lava sat and watched the trail for a short while and began to fall asleep. Storm turned to look  bent his boyfriend down to lie down and put his head in his lap.
The lava rose slightly.

-Let's lie down and put our arms around each other, Phayu said in a soft voice.

Lava nodded before closing her eyes again. Phayu looked down at his lover and smiled. With a gentle pat on the head like a lullaby.

Pete opens The Ghost and listens to ghost stories. The plot is that Pete is afraid of ghosts, but he likes to listen to ghost stories. When he finishes listening, he is haunted by himself. Storm also sat and listened to the time pass until he too fell asleep.

Storm woke up again when he reached the province. Tigre stops at a rice and curry shop to eat together first and then they go straight to Hua Hin. To give Tigre and his brother time to rest.

-Pete, are you talking about ghosts? Lava asked when he finished eating and returned to the car

-Yes, listen for entertainment Pete replied with a smile.

Lava also stopped sleeping, helping Storm see the way. Storm turns to look at his lover from time to time. I saw that if Lava always looked excited, he was always looking at the view outside the car with interest. Anything never seen or known will ask Storm directly, and Storm is willing to answer.