ch 5!

Enjoy your reading

- He is a hardworking child who earns his living. Storm, don't look at him so pessimistically.

Grandma Chan talked to her grandson. - How old is the child? Storm asked.

- 19, Grandma Chan answered.

- So you didn't study further? Storm asked again. At least he wants to know His story.

-Lava graduated from the 6th grade. At home, his position is not good, so he came to look for a job. His family should actually contribute to reducing the cost of university education, but the person does not want to, Ya Chan said honestly, so that Storm would can look in a positive light.

- Did you call your parents? Ya Chan changed the subject.

"I haven't turned on my phone yet," Storm said

in a quiet voice.

His old mobile phone was broken but he made him buy a phone and activate the recharge numbers. Got everything back only Storm didn't open the new one.

- Shall I call grandma's things first? Grandma Chan came out.

Because it can be guessed that her grandson hasn't turned on his cell phone yet.

- Yes, Storm replied before picking up the phone and calling her parents.

I talk about his condition and he talks to his brother about work. When you're done talking, put the phone in your pants pocket.

-We haven't looked around the resort yet, have we? I-A

Yachan asked.

- How do you want me to look at this state? Storm asked.

- Let Lava take you. We also have wheelchairs, Ya Chan replied.

Stotm is still a bit still.

- I'll keep it if I want to go see the area… I'll tell that kid again, Storm replied before sitting and discussing resort business with his grandmother for a while.

Lava turned and immediately took Storm back to the bedroom. because it already was darkness .There was the sound of insects singing at night. The sky was so dark you could see the stars which was different from Bangkok.

This made him feel unfamiliar with this peaceful atmosphere, because if it was a normal night, he would hang out with his friends, and when he thought of his friends, the mood in his mind appeared again.

Grandma Chan talked Lava about taking a bath once a day. Depending on the moment when he will say that he wants to. But during the day, just delete it instead.

Lava feels relieved that he doesn't have to shower them twice a day.

Crank

There was the sound of the bedroom door opening. Lava returns after asking to split up to take a shower in the bathroom outside Storm's bedroom.

"I'm not comfortable with you sleeping in my bed with me," Storm said in a troubled voice.

Lava looked at Storm not understanding why he suddenly looked angry because at first he seemed normal.

-I'll sleep on the floor next to the bed, Lava answered because he wasn't going to get into bed with Storm.

Lava went to open the top cupboard in the

Storm's bedroom and took a picnic mat pillows and blankets then placed them on the floor next to Storm's bed.

- Mr. Phai, do you want to go to the bathroom first? Lava asked.