ch 4!

- No no. I came to pick basil leaves.

Lava answered hurriedly, thinking that the other party might be Grandmother Chan's grandson, whom Lava had never seen before.

- It's my grandmother's. How can you come and get it?

Storm continued to ask because as she sat and looked around she saw a man cross and enter the edge of the garden and it seemed the other side hadn't seen him. Then he screamed, because he wasn't sure who exactly the other party was.

"Grandma Chan let me take him," Lava said hurriedly so as not to confuse the other party, but Storm was still staring at Lava.

-What is your name?

Storm asked to tell her grandmother.

-Lava, he answered.

Storm looked at the boy and found the name strange.

-Hmm, was the only answer Storm gave him.

- Can I choose it now? Lava asked, just to be sure.

Yeah, yeah, Storm said, but he just stood and watched Lava the whole time, making sure the other party wasn't really a thief.

Lava hurried back to collect the basil leaves, thinking it was Grandma's grandson

Chan looked really fierce. Both the voice and the face though are cute.

After gathering what she needed, Lava quickly returned to the resort's kitchen.

- What happened Lava? You have a hurried look.

- Nothing, I went to pick basil leaves at Ya Chan's house, Lava replied before putting the basil leaves in the basin.

- Uncle Yut, Grandma Ya Chan's nephew, will he stay with us? Lava asks to be sure.

- Um, he came yesterday. He came here to recover, he had an accident, Uncle Yut answered and Lava made a slightly mischievous face.

- I met him just now. He thought I was a thief. He scolded me until I almost had a heart attack, Lava told his uncle.

- Yes.

Uncle Yut then chuckled lightly.

- He's never seen your face, he's probably curious, Uncle Yut answered and Lava waved at him

- Lava you are here. Come here, Grandma has something to discuss with you, Grandma Chan said.

Lava immediately approached her, who was standing not far away.

- What happened to Grandma Chan? Lava asked.

- Well, Grandma wants to upset Lava a little. My nephew had an accident and has to wear casts on his arms and legs. He still can't walk on his own at this point. Grandma wants to hire Lava to help take care of my grandson for a while. Can you help me? Grandma Chan spoke to him.

The fierce and handsome face of the grandmother's grandson immediately appeared in Lava's mind.

- So who is helping him now? Lava asked back.

- I took care of him last night, Grandma Chan said sincerely, slightly shocking Lava.

- And what should I do? Lava asked again.

- Wait and watch him to help him eat, go to the bathroom, clean or if he wants to go outside and get some air, take him for a walk. I would like you to help him, Ya Chan briefly explained the work.

- If they are tourists for the raft service? A

asked Lava himself.

- If they are raft tourists, they can take a raft first, grandma will change you for a while. As for working in the resort, you don't have to help as usual, just take care of my nephew first. When it can help itself, you can go back to work as usual.