special ep 2

What do you eat? asked a voice.

While Lava was cooking breakfast in the kitchen, Storm stood up and hugged Lava from behind and grabbed his head. They moved into a new house together almost a year ago. Lava is still studying online and helping out at the resort. As for Lavai's mother, she stays with Grandma Chan, helping to take care of the house and taking care of Grandma Chan.

-Today, there are two dishes, brother Phayu. I made papaya curry with catfish and minced pork omelette, said Lava.

They live a simple life. In the empty space of

near the house grows vegetables for the family to

he eats them. Divide the areas in a manner

ordered.

- Is that the fish that Tiger caught yesterday? Storm asked

-Yes, brother Suea caught many, so he shared them with me, answered Lava smiling.

- I'm sorry for Tigre having a wife like my brother is like having a child. He doesn't know how to do anything, Phayu pretended to say, also because his brother now lives with Tigre.

The two built a house near Storm's house because Tigre wants Pete to talk to his brother and not feel alone. Pete helps the resort organize a rafting tour for the newborns to see rafting tour for guests to see the sunken church and hikes to study nature, including maintaining the resort's website and pages. As for Tigre he takes care of the forests, works with government agencies in the forest and takes clients to the resort.

During the hikes, some people might think that the tiger fell into the basket of rice that Pete came with. But who knows? Tigre is more than in love with Pete ....Only Tigre acts down to earth and doesn't act extravagantly. And Tigre's real nature makes Pete change as well, becoming much more serious and mature.

-P'Phayu told me P'Pete .Now Pete has learned to cook rice. I saw that he started to do many things, Lava said with a smile.

-What about us? How are things with school? Phayu asked, but he really wasn't worried about it because Lava is a hardworking and careful person, he's already in 2nd grade and very good. Phayu is very proud of his boyfriend.

-Always, I have some reports to send to the teacher, Lava answered before taking out the sour soup cooked in a bowl.

He brings rice and puts it on a plate for the two of them to eat. They live a simple life together, peaceful and there are no quarrels. Even though Lava is ten years younger than Storm, but Laca is a reasonable young man. Once
the table was set, the two had breakfast together.

-Actually, Lava next week my friends with whom I studied abroad will come to visit. 4 will come. I plan to have them sleep over at our house. Is lava convenient? Phayu asked.

First he had to ask his lover's opinion. If not, he will let his friend sleep in the resort.

- Convenient answered Lava.

After all, the other side is Storm's friend.

There was already a guest bedroom in their house.

Storm smiled when she heard it

- Is your friend a foreigner?

-Yes, Storm answered back.

-Maybe I can't take care of your friend. It probably doesn't matter, right? Lava said, because he wasn't very good with language. He could understand sometimes, but if he spoke fast he wouldn't understand.

-Is OK. I'll take care of it.

I had in mind that I also wanted to take a language course. After they had enough, the two headed to the resort. to function normally