ch 8

- Would you like to change the atmosphere for dinner at the resort restaurant tonight? Meet a few people so you don't get bored, suggested Ya Chan.

Ya Chan smiled when she saw that her nephew seemed calmer.

Wait, grandma will let Lava take me to sit in the living room, first grandma Chan said.

Storm let out a huge sigh and waits for a while

After a while, Lava returned with new clothes. Lava takes Storm to the restroom then takes a wheelchair to go out to the resort restaurant which is an open air restaurant.

The view of the river and the Mon Bridge can be clearly seen.

Several employees turned to smile at Storm but he didn't say hello back because he didn't know anyone. Only Lava spoke to this person along the way.

"Were you here first?" Lava asked Storm as she led her to a table lined with railings.

Balcony which is a good angle

- Hmm, Storm answered from his throat.

- I'll get you some water, Lava said, before walking towards the water for a storm.

- If you want something, call me. I'm here said lava

- Then why don't you stay here? Storm asked softly.

- I will help other people around here, he said before going to offer help.

In the evening some groups of customers came. Lava served him food and Storm periodically turned to watch him with a feeling of jealousy as one customer after another complimented him. Then a waitress called out.

- Mr. Phai, do you want anything? asked the woman knowing full well that Storm is the nephew of the owner.

- A cold beer...Bring me a bottle, said Storm

- Oh, come on.

The employee answered honestly. The grandson of the resort owner will order whatever he wants.

The employee immediately went and brought a glass of beer for Storm.

Storm raised a smile the corner of his mouth is satisfied because yesterday he was forbidden to drink and now the lava wasn't looking at him so he immediately poured the beer into the mug.

After drinking the cold beer together with the atmosphere of the restaurant he managed to find a better mood

- Who gave you beer? Lava's voice was heard. After the storm you can stay and drink.

Half a bottle he managed to drink until the helping Lava turned around and saw the waitress approach Storm

- You are the same .... You are stubborn, knowing that your body is not yet strong. But you still want to drink beer.....Sir you are crazy, Lava kept asking.

Storm turns to push the beer glass away from himself

- I'm hungry.

Storm didn't answer the question.

- I'll bring it to you right away, answered Lava before walking away, after which Pie followed her.

Storm was unhappy and frustrated but didn't know why I agreed to accept Lava's behavior.

Not long after, Lava brought dinner and went to bring Ya Chan to eat with Storm as well

- So where are you going? Storm asked, seeing that Lava was about to leave.

- Hey, I'm going to work, answered Lava.

Ya Chan looked at both of them smiling, although they were having a debate but it's good that they are talking to each other.