*:・゚✧Chapter 6. [Lakshya]*:・゚✧

I was struck by the storms in her eyes that captivated me to no end. The trance was broken by my dear brother, Harsh.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked calmly, reading the papers in front of me, when once again the door opened and Aneesh and Ruby came in. Yeah, I know who Aneesh and Ruby are, all thanks to my brother and sister who read her family and friends' names to me as bedtime stories.

"Hello, Mr. Jiju." Aneesh said teasingly.

I just nodded at him, still my curious eyes at Harsh demanding answers as to why the fuck was they here.

"I remember something really urgent I need to do right now and I need Riya and Aneesh and Ruby to come with me too." Harsh said suddenly dragging everyone out with him, not before winking at me.

She was staring at me like I was the main villain of her story, which I am kind of but she doesn't need to know that right now.

"Um Hi." I said getting up from my place and standing in front of the table with hands fold.

"I didn't come here by myself. I was blackmailed." She said with a pout.

"I know. Please have a seat." I said politely.

"I want to go back." She said looking directly into mine eyes. Her honey brown orbs looking mine, doing something to my stone heart.

"Okay, I will drop you after sometime okay?" I asked softly to her.

"I want to leave now." She said like a stubborn child.

"Okay, okay. Fine, I will drop you." I said, taking my car keys. I am gonna kill Harsh for dropping her here without any notice.

She is such a fragile piece, I have a meeting in 10 minutes, but then again, I can't leave her here alone too.

Hate is a very strong word, and I don't hate her at all. It's not her fault that we are getting married, nor her fault that she had been dropped here. I am gonna respect her the way she deserves.

"Sir, the board members are here." My PA said in the telecom sitting on my desk.

"I will be there soon." I said into it but my eyes were on her fidgeting hands, showing the nervousness that she was trying to hide from her face.

"It's okay if you need to be urgently present in this meeting. I can wait." She said in a small voice, almost inaudible.

"You sure?" I asked again, confirming. The meeting was important but not more than her. I could just drop her to the mall and come back, but if she is giving me a choice, I really need to attend the meeting and unfuck things I fucked up blinded by love.

My ex was such a bitch, and I was an asshole to believe her. Well, I know that now, but didn't know that we would end up so bad, and the decisions I thought I was taking for our future would become the demise of me.

I glanced one more time at her, sitting there playing ideally with her hair strands and left for the meeting, ready to be questioned from hawks.

After whole two hours, I was done, things undone and people pleased. I ain't a saint, I have done my research on these people and what they want from me, and what I am willing to give them.

I was so tired, just wanted to crash on bed right now, but some files were still pending. I entered my cabin, all dark, just some sun rays coming from the window, as the sun was setting, and saw a peacefully sleeping figure on my sofa.

There was a feathery feeling in my chest seeing her there, but I stopped them before they could go further. I am not healthy for her, or for this relation at all. I slowly walked towards her, not wanting to wake her up, but she woke up anyways.

"Shanaya, are you okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"What time is it?" She asked rubbing her eyes slightly.

"It's almost 6 pm." I said checking my watch.

She checked her phone, and her eyes widened.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." She said and called someone.

"Aneesh, now code red. Mehra entertainment." She said in a hurry and the other on the call said, on it and cut the call.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I asked kneeling down in front of her. She looked at me, maybe contemplating as to tell me or not, but at last shook her head.

"Nothing, you will know when time comes." She said getting up.

"Thank you for meeting me today, it was a pleasure." She said lightly hugging and ran out in a rush. Her touch lingering on the places her hands touched and the air still smelled like her, lilies and lavender.

I looked out from my window, and saw Aneesh pull up and Shanaya jumping behind him on his bike, putting the helmet and speeding off.

I am curious as hell as to what this all was, but then again I have tons of files pending to complete now, and Maa is also calling me to come back and talk to her about some things, which I am very sure is all related to this marriage alliance, has to, as she and Chachi went out with the Agrawal family to shop today and I have been receiving constant updates of the money flowing out of my bank account. I don't really care about it, I earn so they can spend.

I went home, everyone was happy, but it was late so Maa, Papa and elders were gone to sleep, while Harsh and Riya were chilling watching a movie. I tried sleeping, but Shanaya's perplexed and panicked cute face came in front of my eyes, every time I try closing them.

Heyyyyyy Nixiess!💓
I hope you all are fine and top class. This is the new chapter. Enjoy, imagine, vote and do tell me in the comments what you liked the mosttt. I will be waitingggggggg.

Goodnight, take care and byeeee🌷💓.