*:・゚✧Chapter 27. [Lakshya]*:・゚✧

"Bhaiyaaa get ready and come with me." Riya said handing me a suit. She has been pestering me from last 15 minutes.

The day has been shit so far except the collective birthday wishes at the breakfast. Shanaya is also busy, hasn't talked to me since morning. I realized today how it feels to not talk to a person you love even for a day, it's like an empty space even when everything is happening around you smoothly and perfectly.

"Riya I don't want to. I already told you all, I am not intrested in any party." I replied to her, to which she made a pout.

"I shouldn't be saying this, but Bhabhi is waiting for you Bhai. Don't do drama and please get ready." She said at last giving up.

Listening about her, something ignited inside me and it took only 10 minutes for me to get fresh and ready to leave with Riya, who was evilly smirking at me now.

"You sure are head over heels for her." She commented laughing beside me in the car.

Well, what can I say, she already has me wrapped around her pinky, just she doesn't know this yet.

Riya told me the hotel and we reached there, and as soon as I parked the car, she dissappeared after telling me to come to 15th floor.

The elevator doors opened and there was a banner outside the banquet hall, indicating Mehra Family, of course, my brother and family is also involved.

I opened the door but it was pitch black, no noise, no light, no one at all.

Suddenly lights came, highlighting my favourite constellation on the ceiling. This has to be Shanaya's idea, because only she knows about all this.

Then Shanaya came into view, black saree with silver design, and fuck! She loooked so fucking awesome. Draapped in black saree, with her shining silver jhumke dancing from her ears. That small bindi adding to her elegance walk in those sparkly silver heels.

I realized I had stopped breathing as soon as I saw her, and took a deep breathe. She came near me, with a cake in her hands, which I missed before because I had been so immersed in her beauty.

All the lights went on, and everyone sprang from the shadows, shouting a collective happy birthday. But I was too busy to admire the slow soft smile that was formed on her lips.

"Happyyy Birthdayyyyyy Fufu." Ruby ran into my arms and I picked her up.

"Thank you my little princess." I said nudging her nose and she laughed.

Everyone wished, I thanked, but my gaze was settled on Shanaya, and how adorably sexy she was looking. All the ladies surrounding her and gossiping as usual.

I turned around to talk to Bhaiya and her Jiju, when I heard a small voice of my kitten.

"Lakshya?" She said.

"Hannji boliye." I repelied my eyes settling on her again, and she blushed slightly.

"They are my neice and nephew and they wanted to meet you. Avkush and Ashima." She said pointing to the teenage pair beside her with Ruby on her other side.

My kitten sure does love children a lot.

"Hi guys, nice to meet you." I said.

"We are also glad to finally meet you Mausaji." Avkush said with an evil smirk.

"You know I really wanted to see the man who swept my Maasi from feet this fast." Ashima said nudging Shanaya, who was fully red now.

Avkush laughed seeing her and she slapped her back.

"I am happy to bear these all the allegations you wanna put on me." I said and Ashima laughed at me too.

"Achhaa Bhabhi and Bhaiya, we have a gift for you both." Harsh said suddenly emerging beside me with Riya.

"We are going to give you both half and hour of privacy considering our dear Bhabhi has ignored you all day." Riya said laughing.

"How do you guys know that and?" I asked facing them.

"Who do you think helped Bhabhi with everything from the morning?" Harsh asked with raised eyebrow.

"Okay Bhai, I surrender." I said to him and he laughed.

"So shall we?" I asked Shanaya extending my arm to her.

"Are we seriously going? Wait a minute what about Mumma, Aunty, Chachi and everyone?" She asked a little panicked looking around the hall.

"Calm down my little wifey, they will handle it all." I said to her, she looked at me with doe eyes, while other tried hard to hide their smirks and smiles.

"Okay okay, let's go then." She said grabbing her arm and started walking with me. Her touch was like a dopamine hit to me.

And we exited the hall and to the room, that Harsh has reserved for sometime. I don't wanna do anything with her, I just wanna talk and and stare at her because she looks breathe taking.

Helooooo my dear pretyyy Nixies!! I hope you all are doing good and well. Here's the new chapter, be sure to like and comment tonssssss under it. I will be watching you all😉I know I have been almost dead with the updates, and I am really sorrrrrry for it.

enjoyyyyy!!!!

See yaaa, take careee and love you allll.
Love, Nyxie