*:・゚✧Chapter 10. [Lakshya]*:・゚✧

Well, the plane ride has been very eventful, and I was unapologetically staring at her sleeping figure the whole time, my mind running in different areas, every thought leading back to her.

I even questioned myself, did I really love Neha? or was I just blinded by my infatuation towards her? For whole fucking year? Damn me.

Riya knocked on my door early in the morning, with a sleepy Harsh standing beside her.

"Good morning brother." She said grinning.

"Why are you so chirpy in the morning?" Harsh asked pinching her.

"Shut up idiot, go bhai, get ready. We smuggled you a kurta set and we are going to Taj Mahal today." She said pushing me towards my cupboard and took a seat on my bed, and Harsh lied down beside her, still half in asleep.

"You know I don't wear kurtas, Riyu." I said to her, who made a pout.

"Pleasee Bhaiya, we planned this week to be about Shanaya and you, pleaseee do things she likes for once, I am sure she would happy to do same. Check your compatibility before you guys get married. Like are you willing to put on a kurta just for her, or not? Is she willing to accompany to an area alone, does she feel safe with you or not? Pleaseee bhai, after last time, you aren't going astray again." She spoke and me and Harsh looked at her wide eyed.

"Are you sure you are a college student?" Harsh asked and she smacked his head.

"Okay okay, I am gonna do everything you say this time." I said with a mock surrender, and she smiled so widely.

I never involved my family or took their advice in terms of Neha, and see where it led me, so this time, I am gonna have everyone in my confidence because there is no one in this world like you family.

I got dressed and went down with Riya and Harsh. Harsh was also wearing a kruta with jean so was Riya. I saw Aanya and Aneesh sitting at a table and having an animated banter, but Shanaya wasn't to be seen.

"Jiju." Aanya called and I mentally face palmed myself, when are they gonna stop with this Jiju and Bhabhi thing.

My eyes were roaming all over the area to see the person who has literally stolen my sleep, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"She is talking to Bhaiya, will come down in ten minutes, if that's what you are wondering." Aneesh said laughing quietly beside, I looked at them for a brief second and they all roared with laughter.

Finally, she came down and as soon as my eyes landed on her, I was dumbfounded. She was wearing a Anarkali, with jhumkas and a very light makeup, enhancing her face features. I was so mesmerized that I was having a hard time taking my eyes off her, until she looked at me, our eyes connected for a moment and I looked away, not able to bear the innocence of her golden brown eyes.

"Bhaiya, why are you so red suddenly?" Riya asked slowly.

"Oh my god, are you blushing because of Bhabhi?" Harsh spoke from my other side, as she came near the table and sat beside Aanya.

"Shut up both of you, not a word." I said to both of them and they just grinned evilly.

"All ready to go?" She asked looking at everyone, skipping my eyes, which were already on her again.

"Yuppppp, won't you eat anything Bhabhi?" Harsh said and asked at the same time.

"Nahh, I don't feel like eating anything." She said making a face at the bread sandwich and everything on the table.

I was studying her every action, my eyes glued to her. The way she pushed back her hair, and that jhumka tingled, and her sweet pretty long eyelashes shining in the soft sunlight. This girl was epitome of beauty.

"Let's go Bhai." Riya said pulling me by my hand.

"Don't look at her like that, or she will feel like you are a creep." Harsh whispered into my ear and went off winking at me to Aneesh.

We had rented a 7 seater car, but me and Shanaya were forced to the back so that we could in private for sometime. Harsh, Riya and Aanya were in the middle and Aneesh was in front along with our driver and tour guide.

She was visibly uncomfortable with me at first but slowly she relaxed.

"Shanaya?" I asked slowly.

"Yes?" She said looking at me, and my breath hitched, and words forgotten what I wanted to say.

"Y-You look very pretty and cute today." I said stuttering. Me and stuttering? Where did that come from now.

"Thank you so much, but I didn't knew that you wear kurta too, I thought you always wore suits." She said.

"Well, someone likes kurtas on men, so I was forced by my little sister to fulfil her wish." I said with a smirk, and her cheeks turned crimson.

"Well, who is she? Who made The Lakshya Mehra go from all time vests and business suits to wearing Kurtas?" She said playfully.

"The only one, who is sitting beside me, blushing now." I said and a little laugh escaped me at the end of the sentence as she turned full red. A real life tomato.

"I am not blushing." She said turning her face away.

"Never hide yourself from me, I like seeing those innocent golden brown eyes." I said grabbing her chin and forcing her to look at me, our gazes clashing and lost in each other's captivating trance, until the car stopped and a horn was blew.

We got down, and Shanaya was instantly dragged by Aanya and Riya to go and click pics, but I didn't miss the soft smile she gave me looking back at me, and then and there I knew that I was gone, I am going to marry this woman.

Hiii Girliess and Boyss (who are here by amy chance). I know I said double update but I just found out that the draft has been erased, like did not get saved I guess😭😭. So yeah I will update tomorrow my babiesss.
Seee yaaa, and yeaah I need a lot of comments too people.
Love you all, and take care🫶.
Lot's of love,
NYXIE.