*:・゚✧Chapter 29. [Shanaya]*:・゚✧

Everything that has happened, and is happening almost feels like a dream. Both the families had dinner, the place filled with laughter and smirks and smiles, it almost felt like a far fetched dream, but I wanted this dream to become my reality, the happiness that graced everyone's face and had them glowing, I wanted to see this everyday.

"Bhabhi, what next?" Riya asked me.

"What do you want little sister?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Can you and Fufu take us to that Paradise Trampoline Park? Pretyyy pleaseeee." Ruby asked looking at me with puppy eyes, and I looked at Bhabhi, who nodded with a smile.

"She is her Bua's girl through and through, hai na Ruby?" Bhaiya asked pulling her cheeks and she nodded giggling.

"Fufu's too now." She said proudly, and I met Lakshya's eyes, they were shinning with love for Ruby, with adoration and amusement. The smile he had on today was completely different from all those fake smiles he always wear, and I was in love with his dreamy smile.

"Maa can we go too?" Avkush asks Didi, Ashima pleading with her eyes too.

"Of course, how can I keep you both, after all you both are your Bua's babies too." Di replied laughing and everyone else laughed too.

"Toh bacha log, you al leave and we will also leave in sometime." Lakshya's Mumma spoke, and I nodded.

"Thank You guys for everything today, I am more than grateful to you all." Lakshya said standing up, hugged and touched the feet of elder and we all went out.

"My car or your's?" Harsh asked him.

"I will take Shanaya with me, and you all go into your jeep." He said, held my hand and took me to his car.

"Here." He said handing me a paper bag. I peeked inside and it had jeans and a loose t-shirt.

"Why this?" I asked perplexed, looking at him.

"As much as I enjoy looking at you in this saree, you can't really jump around in that na, so go and change into the washroom. I will be waiting here only." He said, and the immense joy I felt, like I was on top of the world, I immediately hugged him.

At first, I felt him debating and hesitating and then he held me so close, almost a bone crushing hug. His cologne hit my hard and I felt like melting in his arms, but ultimately had to let go. First time someone is putting this thought and efforts for me, other than my family and friends.

"I will be back in two minutes." I said backing away slowly.

"Take your time darling, I am willing to wait forever for you." He said holding my wrist as I slowly backed up and ran into one of the washrooms.

There was a crop top too, a straight leg jeans, like the one I wear all the time and a t-shirt, mostly because crop top won't be that feasible for a trampoline park.

The moment I put on that shirt, that same smell of his hit me. It was his t-shirt, not a new one. I inhaled it once more, and then saw myself in the mirror, I was a blushing mess, and for the first time, I liked the change in me. Quickly removing hair accessories and jewelry, I put everything in the bag before exiting the washroom and found hi m exactly where he said he would be.

He handed me one more package, but this time it had shoes. He bent in front me, an I stood still, not able to process what the actual hell was happening.

"Lakshyaa, no, get up." I said bending myself.

"It's okay Shanaya." He said sweetly, looking into my eyes.

"No it's not, get up now." I said a little sternly.

"Okay okay, no need to get angry my kitten." He said getting up. I changed into shoes, keeping the heels carefully inside, because it was one of the finest pairs of heels that I actually own, because most of the time, I borrow from Bhabhi.

"Chale madam?" He asked leaning on the hood of his car, and for one minute I forgot that the world existed, he looked so sexy and hot leaning and staring at me like that.

"Hello?" He asked waving a hand in front of me with that little smile of his.

"Yeah, sorry, let's go." I said shaking my head in embarrassment.

"Already, told you, all yours to check out, no need for a sorry." He said laughing and opened the door for me.

I sat inside and my phone rang, "Haan Ashima?" I said into in, as he buckled his seat belt, and I did mine.

"Massi, where are you guys? Achha listen, we have taken your favorite ice cream for you, come fast." She said and Avkush snatched the phone.

"Put the speaker on please Massi." He said and I put it.

"No funny bussiness with my Maasi." He spoke, and Lakshya looked at me with a raised eyebrow while I held back my laughter.

"Okay big boss, as you say." He said into the phone.

"Okay okay, we will reach soon, bye." I said and cut the call. Me and my over protective chipmunks.

This day isn't over yet, but it easily has been one of the best days on my life till now. I feel so contended and happy, to have people like them in my life, and maybe the perfect life partner.

Heyyyy Nixiess!! new chapter is hereeeeee, drop a lot of comments because I have my eyes on you.🙂😆✨️.

Anyways, take careeee and stay safe and healthyyyyyy. Love, Nyxie.