*:・゚✧Chapter 15. [Shanaya]*:・゚✧

Did he just?! Nahh I must be dreaming, no, I am not. He kissed my forehead!! I lay back on bed with a thump as soon as he was out of the room, blushing like a mad woman.

I slowly stood up, adjusted my clothes and got out behind him, blushing all the way down the stairs and I saw the happy faces of my parents, his family, and my friends. It was a scene to behold, their happiness sweeping through the air.

"Shanaya, Lakshya, you go outside with Bacha party, we have something to discuss." My father spoke patting my head gently and I nodded yes.

"Ab toh you are our Bhabhi na, so give me your phone. I gotta eneter our numbers in it." Harsh said with a broad grin and I forwarded him my phone laughing.

He enetered his number and saved it with name, "The Handsome Hunk" and then Riya's with "The Drama Buffalo" and then was entering and saving a third number too.

"Wait, who's the third number of?" I asked as he typed the contact name for the number.

"It's Lakshya Bhaiya's, but you don't have to thank me Bhabhi." He said entering save, ans my eyes wizened reading his contact name, "Hubby💌".

Aneesh read it from beside me and started laughing seeing my face. Aanya couldn't come as she was visiting her family.

"Harsh, this isn't right." I said with a pout.

"Here, see I saved him your number too." He said showing me Lakshya's phone with my contact named, "Dear Wifey❤️‍🩹."

"Let your time come, I will make plans to torture you." I said with a huff, again trying to hide my blush which I could feel creeping on my cheeks.

"And I will obviously help Bhabhi." Riya said intertwining our arms.

Accidentally I glanced at Lakshya, who was watching our banter with a peaceful smile on his face, that soft loving smile which I rarely have seen in pictures of him, or during the school.

Everything wrapped up, and The Mehra family left after hearyy congratulations and celebrations, well not before promising aanother celebration and engagement.

I lay on the bed, dreaming about my future life with my high school crush who is going to be my husband now. I agree that I was hardcore crushing on him, but I never thought that it would become something real ever.

I opened our high school chat group, me, Aanya, Aisha, and Avni one. The group was named, highschool idiots.

Me: Guys I am getting married!!

Aisha: Wait, what? How?

Aanya: That too her highschool sweetheart, The Lakshya Mehra, Aisha, Avni you remember him right?

Avni: Of course, he leaded our speech group, I know him well too.

Aisha: When can we come there then?😁

Shanaya: Let the dates get final, and I will send you the cards.

Shanaya: Inform Kaira too.

I went London some months ago due to work, and I met them there. It was such a blissful moment to reunite with them after years, and they introduced me to Kaira. She was grumpy at first but then we had a lot of fun.

Aisha: Sureeeeeeee.

Avni: We need mlre details, but it should be night there, so sleep first.

Aanya: Yeah, I am here too, toh, see you at the wedding.😉

Shanaya: Okay, goodnight guys.

Aisha: Goodnight Sweetheartssss.

I love my high school friends, whoever I befriend now, can't ever match the stupidity level of my high school friends ever.

Tomorrow, I am going back to office and gonna demand some answers from my dear Rahila Ma'am on what is really going on. She is so adamant to tell me anything from two days, so I am gonna confront her.

I woke up after a very happy dream of me with Lakshya, I know I am going mad but I am gonna maary him, I guess dreaming about him is allowed then hai na.

I got down after gerting ready, and all the faces were beaming with happiness.

"Buaaaaa, I fell asleep yesterday, so congratulations." She said jumping into my arms and kissing my cheeks.

"Awww thankuu my chipmunk." I said pinching her cheeks and she grinned.

"Hi bhaiya." I said sitting down beside him.

"I am so relieved that my tension is finally someone else's tension now." He said putting down his newspaper and I punched him slightly.

"But on serious note, you are happy with this right?" He asked a little slowly now.

"Yeah Bhai, I am good, don't worry, your sister knows how to handle herself now." I said pinching his cheeks and he swatted my hands away.

"My bacha is getting married now." Mumma said in a dramatic way, wiping her fake tears.

"Oh shut up, I know you guys are over the moon." I said laughing at her.

"I saw you becoming a woman Shanaya, of course we are going to be over dramatic at your Vidaai too." Bhabhi said laughing. Papa came down too, and we all had breakfast together.

"Goodmorning Ma'am." I said entering her cabin with a coffee.

"Good morning, I got the good news, you are getting married." She said smiling.

"Damn, my family is faster than me again." I said sitting down infront of her.

"Yeah, toh did you tell him about your profession?" Ma'am asked me and I nodded in negative.

"Why?" She enquired again.

"After engagement." I replied.

"Anyways, what's going on here?" I asked her, and she went silent.

"The central team is dispatching an officer to supervise us here and inspect the area too. Apparently, the area might have been sabotaged lately, I don't know how or when, but the upper generals are sure that something is happened.
Mr.Anshuman Khurana, will be here tomorrow to see and inspect things on behalf of upper generals." She replied in one breathe and sighed.

"No issues Ma'am, we have tackled them before, we can do it again." I said putting my hand on hers and she relaxed a little.

"Okay now, off to your work." She said shooing me out of the cabin, and I got out laughing.

Who are you, Mr. Anshuman Khurana? It's gonna be a long day today. I sighed and got into my research of him.

Heyyyy Nixies!! Here's the update and yeah Lakshya is a gone case now, he ain't recovering from his love for Shanaya anytime soon😉😂❤️, and how many of you want to see a jealous Lakshya? It will be such a treat😁. Anywaysss, until the next chapter, ciao.

Seeee ya all, love you and take careeeeee.

Love, Nyxie.