*:・゚✧Chapter 19. [Shanaya]*:・゚✧

Everything hits me later on, the biggest defect I have in me. The whole bike ride to the mall, I could see those dead bodies and the family members those were gonna cry because of their loved ones. I couldn't just get the thought of them out of my mind.

I woke up with all the beeping around me, and saw Lakshya sitting beside me, scrolling his phone. I tried to get up in panic, accidently hitting and pulling the IV tubes attached to my writs producing a hiss.

"Don't get up, you need rest." Lakshya said slightly pushing me back on the bed with immense softness.

"How did I get here?" I asked in a low voice, as he sat beside me, too near for my liking, but I didn't flinch away from his touch like I usually do with men.

"You bent down to touch Dadi's feet, she blessed you and you fainted. I carried you here and they said that you were weak, no meals were taken on time and you have little to none sleep in 24 hours." He said looking me with sharp eyes.

"I-I was at work, and couldn't eat." I said lowering my head.

"Shanaya." He said but I didn't look at him.

"Shanaya, look at me." I still didn't do.

"Shanaya, listen here." He finally said uplifting my face from my chin and made me look at him.

"I am not scolding you jaan, it's just that you scared everyone, and you are not even taking care of yourself." He said, but I was gone at the word "jaan". I was staring dumbfounded at him, which I realized when he raised an eyebrow at me, and I looked away coughing.

"I am all yours to check out jaan." He whispered in my ear and got out of the room in a swift moment and hysterical ladies came in.

Bhabhi, Maa, Ruby, Riya, Harsh, Lakshya's Mom, and Chachi, and Dadi too. It looked like a ladies reunion, except it was in a hospital room. They all were saying things at the same time, so I decided to interrupt.

"Ladies, ladies, ladies I am alright, stop saying things at the same time." I said to them and all of them grew quite at once.

"I thought something really happened to you." Mumma said hitting my arm lightly, wiping her lone tear that fell out form her eye.

"Oh my dear Mumma, I am fine, kuch ho sakta hai kya aapki sher beti ko." I said wiping her cheeks and she nodded and hugged me.

Ruby came bouncing from outside again, holding a chocolate in her hand.

"Who gave you this big chocolate and these many Ruby?" Bhabhi asked sternly.

Ruby handed one to Riya, who said thank you to her grinning and handed the biggest one with heart to me.

"Lakshya Fufu gave it to me, Mumma." She said grinning and all eyes turned to the one I was holding, the biggest with a heart in middle.

And Harsh coughed, while Riya elbowed him.

"Aiee, no chocolate for me?" Harsh asked offended a little then.

We all shrugged, and he went out muttering something like, "Traitor brother." And all laughed.

"Mumma, Bhabhi, I need to talk to Lakshya about my job, can I get alone time with him please?" I asked them slowly.

"Sure bacha, we will wait for you at home then. Come soon mera bacha." Mumma said and Bhabhi kissed my forehead, before they all left wishing me good health.

After some time, Lakshya entered, his cologne hitting my nostrils like a hurricane.

"You wanted to speak to me?" He asked sitting very close to me, but I kept my calm.

"I need to tell you about my job, the secret job." I said using air quotations which was very lame, but okay, I am nervous.

"Yeah, I am listening." He spoke, focusing all his attention on me, and his eyes piercing into mine.

'Aise mat dekh pagel, kuch kuch hota hai...' my heart whispered before I shut it.

"So yeah basically, I work in RAW, as a assistant senior in the digital forensics department. I know it's a little dangerous job as the whole internet and hacking thing is dangerous, and I completely agree if you don't wanna put your family in danger as you are a very big business man and CEO of a multibillion turnover wali company, I will respect you decision to deny my hand in marriage, I won't blam-" I was saying in one breathe but his finger on my lips cut me off, of my thought chain.

'Yooo Mister!! I ain't ready for this touchy touchy game' My heart screamed from inside me, all my body going still.

"Shanaya, I have chose you, aand nothing can make me change my mind. It is gonna be you forever now or no one." He said staring into my eyes.

I could the sincerity behind his words as if he was doing some unspoken promises to me and to himself.

I nodded like an obedient child, very aware of his fingers on my lips...still.

I looked into his eyes, storming black they were, so many emotions floating through them, some I recognized, like sincerity, care and adoration, others unknown to me.

His eyes were deep like the black space, and I wanted to float in them, and just stay there, being his.

There was a knock and he withdrew his hand from my lips and I looked away, being the blushing mess I get everytime he is close to me.

"So what were you saying, now wedding? Darling, you are stuck with me now, addat daal lo." He said with a smile, kissed my forehead and opened the door.

Kissed my forehead!! Second time.

'Dude, ab toh adaat daal le.' My brain mocked and I landed back on the mattress with a thud.

Thus guys he had sent my whole body in short circuit, God give me strength to be with him please.

Hiii Nixiess!!! Here we are with the next chapter. Drop boht saare comments if you liked it, and tell me your fav part. 😁✨️❤️
Take careee, and stay healthy and smilinggg people!!

Love, Nyxie.