*:・゚✧Chapter 22. [Lakshaya]*:・゚✧

She is so hella addictive. The way she ran into my arms, and planted those haste kisses on my cheek, made my whole existence shake, and questioned everything I ever believed about love and relationship.

Uncle, Bhabhi, Bhaiya and even Aunty were giving me knowing looks, to which I nodded and left from there awkwardly, until Bhaiya caught up with me to talk about somethings.

"Lakshya, I know that you are a very reputable businessman and a gentleman, but consider this a warning or an ultimatum that an older brother is giving you. Shanaya is happy with you, maybe in love with you too, but if you do any asshole thing to upset her, or break her heart, I will personally give orders to assassinate you." He said patting my back.

"Don't worry Bhaiya, I won't give you or her a reason to complain at all, she is mine and I am gonna cherish her forever." I replied to which he smiled and walked me to the car.

"And yes, the wedding date has been set after three weeks from now. And if you can avoid spreading rumors or news about Shanaya will be better, considering her line of work." I nodded in understanding and he went back wishing me luck.

As soon as I entered my home, I was swarmed by Maa, Chachi, Riya and Harsh asking about Shanaya's well being, and many more things which I didn't get at all.

"Lakshaya, come and sit here." My father's voice boomed through the hall, and we all sat in the living room.

"I hope you are fine with this arrangement of ours. We don't want to force you but we also don't want you to suffer the same fate again with someone else like you did with Neha." He spoke and I just nodded, but everyone looked at me like I had to give a whole fucking speech.

"Yeah Papa, I am understanding, and I like Shanaya, she is good." I said with a cough at last, she is more than just good, she is elegant, intelligent, bouncy, a small ball of sassiness sometimes, shy and blushing red when with me.

I got distracted by her thoughts and lost the other half of conversation going on just to reply with a huh at the end and they all chuckled, it was embarrassing but they were my family, they have the right to laugh at me.

"Papa said that the wedding is after three weeks, then we all will go to Havelock Islands for the wedding for one week. So you need to wrap up all your meeting and consignments before hand." Harsh concluded.

"Will do." I answered still Shanaya running through my mind.

"Did you drop her safely at home? Is she okay?" Chachu asked.

"Yeah she is more than fine, running everywhere." I said and chuckled at the end remembering her running down the stairs.

"Bhaiya is chuckling, now that is something new to witness." Riya said laughing, and I immediately shushed her.

"Okay then you are free to go to your room as you might be tired, unless these bees have any more questions for you." Chacha said laughing at Chachi, Maa, Riya and Harsh, who gave him a side eye.

"Yeah I am gonna go, very tired." I said massaging my temples. I took a long hot bath and got into covers with my laptop on my lap, replying to some emails and arranging some last minute meetings. Three hours of working, and two head poked inside my room.

"What you guys want now?" I asked shutting my laptop.

"He has beome intelligent now, see already turned the laptop off for us." Harsh said hopping on my bed and Riya sat beside him.

"I am sooo happy for you bhai." Riya said hugging me.

"Because I just cracked a deal or because I am getting married?" I asked skeptically.

"Well congratulations on your deal but I am escalated and happy for your wedding." Riya said bouncing on my bed, while Harsh lay like a crocodile on the whole bed.

"And why so?" I asked her, Harsh looked at me like I am total nutcase, and sighed.

"Because Bhaiya, you are finally getting someone you deserve and Shanaya Bhabhi is someone, who deserves you too. The way your eyes has been shining since the time you have entered is unmatched. See a mirror please." He said and plopped down again.

"And Bhai seriously, I know you and Neha never truly happy together. It was her fame, your fame and your sexual relationship." Riya said with an eyeroll. Come to think of it, she isn't wrong too. Why had I been so blind?

"Yeah yeah." I said patting her hair, as she was hugging my torso and Harsh was lying at our feet, across the whole bed.

"Bhai, just let go everything now. Start new with Shanaya Bhabhi, you seem genuinely happy from last three days, more like since you have met her. Please be that only." Harsh spoke and

"So should we start the sangeet rehearsals?" Riya asked laughing.

"Of course, we have to win from Team Bride." Harsh said in most challenging and serious tone that me and Riya started laughing.

"What? I was being serious." He said with a huff.

"Haan bhai we got you, don't worry we will win for sure." Riya said assuring him.

"Bhai keep laughing it suits you." Harsh compliments me.

"Don't worry I will try my best bro." I said and we all laughed again. It felt fresh, rejuvenating.

"Achhaa, we have college in the morning, we are going to sleep, don't keep working till late." Riya said and Harsh gave a mock finger salute to me, and wished me goodnight, which I returned.

I lay back on my pillow, images of Shanaya running though my mind, I just can't seem to come out that moment, when she ran into my arms. That small cheek kiss has sent me spiraling till now, she has that strong effective on me, no one ever had.

I can't really believe that I am saying or feeling like this, but I can't wait to hold her forever, have her by my side always, show her off and shower all my affections on her. I just want it all with her, everything fucking thing.

Helooooo my dear pretyyy Nixies!! I hope you all are doing good and well. Here's the new chapter, be sure to like and comment tonssssss under it. I will be watching you all😉
See yaaa, take careee and love you allll.
Love, Nyxie